Whenever you want to know....INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Louvre in Paris and The Hermitage in St. Petersburg. I'm a museum nerd, and have been to a museum in almost every city I've visited. I love art! :heart:

Same q.

:hmm: we actually stumbled across this free museum in South Dakota, it was run by this old guy...it was crammed full with Dinosaur bones found in the area and all sorts of really cool fossils:drool: :drool:

I cannot really decide my favorite though.

same

I love the Louvre - it's amazing&huuuuge!!!! :ohmy: absolutely gorgeous :drool: I went to the British museum almost a fortnight ago and it's a beautiful building and i zoomed in on the Egyptian section - just fascinating stuff! :heart:

There is also a brilliant museum here in Glasgow - the art galleries and it's set to open again this week after being refurbished for 3 years, so can't wait to go back!

Same

I just snarfed down a smallish :shifty: bag of nacho cheese flavored mini ricecakes:drool: :drool:

are you crafty?

I just made 2 birdbaths yesterday:huh: I don't think they look good....I always have these visions of what I want things to look like but it never happens.

what color is the outside of your home?

dark brown with cream and barn red trim...I need to repaint one side of it.

is your house fairly new or old?

I wanna answer the house question:mad: ....its 109 years old:wink:

oooh to have the power of a Mod
11.gif

make more smileys:drool: that what I would do....it would be like fricken smiley mania in here.

same

Let everyone have free membership! :D

Do you have a sweet tooth? If so, what are your big temptations?! :evil:

:yes: i have a v sweet tooth&it's rather naughty 'cos i can't resist most sweets, chocs, puddings, etc! :drool: :drool:

Same

What's coolies? :confused:

I don't have a car

What's your fav pizza toppings?

Everything except onions, olives and anchovies.. everything else is good with me ;)

I don't drive either.. hoping to get my license soon. 24 and still no license, blasted procrastination! I imagine my first car will likely be my brothers Echo. He told me so :wink:

What's one of your favourite games?

Trivial pursuit i really love and i used to be really into monopoloy!

Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom