When was the last time you...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
looked under your keyboard? :scratch:

Go ahead...don't be afraid....look under your keyboard and see what's under there :lol:

I found two bottle caps, a pen cap, some food crumbs, and a piece of paper with a friend's phone number :ohmy:

A stone???:eyebrow: :lol:

Well I am at work and like to keep my area semi organized sooooo threre is nothing under mine.

I'm still fascinated by that stone. :der:

It is a nice white one. :der:

And it is glittering. :der:

Where did it came from?! :scream:

FallingStar said:
I'm still fascinated by that stone. :der:

It is a nice white one. :der:

And it is glittering. :der:

Where did it came from?! :scream:

I bet it's magical. :tongue:

Anyway.. nothing's under mine. I have a big desk and I move the keyboard around all the time, so nothing can stay under there for long. :p

cut the cord

i have a wireless keyboard.

so i move it around. sit in the comfy chair on the other side of the office. ya know.

so nothing.

thanks for the reminder to...GET BUSY!!!

be afraid, be very afraid.
My mother is coming to visit tomorrow...as usual when things are at their worst. We are in the middle (god I hope the end) of a drought....EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING, is covered in fine dust...it is AWFUL!!! So ...........under. over, IN my keyboard...DUST!!!

I better get busy eh? She'll be wearing white gloves and she notices EVERYTHING!!!:uhoh: :hyper: :combust:
Actaully my keyboard is on a pull -out shelf...no room for "accumulation" Now the top of the desk...if I could find it...that would be another story.....**cass hugs her St.Paul"s mug**

That's nothing.

None of this is ANYthing.

Until you've turned your keyboard upside down and see what comes out.

I could reassemble a whole cookie.

Freal.

Re: Re: *is scandalized*

ghetofabu said:

I am surpised that you are surprised. :eyebrow:

I wasn't really that surprised, didn't you see the wink next to where I said I was scandalized? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom