When member icons take over the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can only see the Interference avatars on this site, the rest of them look like rec x's

:(

What you're saying is sooo true. You start associating everyone with their avatars and when they change it, you're like WTF until you get used to that one too. But like Khanada, I too have a custom avatar that I cropped myself from a larger photo. This way I won't be confused with someone else. :p

Zootlesque said:
What you're saying is sooo true. You start associating everyone with their avatars and when they change it, you're like WTF until you get used to that one too. But like Khanada, I too have a custom avatar that I cropped myself from a larger photo. This way I won't be confused with someone else. :p
copycat :tongue:

I'm not really purple (or blue)... Although if I were though, I'd trust you guys to perform the Heimlich manuever and/or CPR. :giggle:

I actually did have someone think my original avatar was me. :huh:

At least my avatars are unique to this site. Not many people here would have the Stevester for theirs. :)

beli said:

:lol: Well, I'm not a crustacean. My skin is white with freckles, and I'm not always angry. (just most of the time.lol)

At least it's a cute little crustacean! :D

It could be worse. You could be thought of as an old deaf guy with a beard. :rolleyes:

but I still adore him anyway :yes:

I do sometimes make this face after hitting Send and seeing how many typos I've made. :shifty:
KhanadaRhodes said:

this is why i stay away from the avatars we have here. all the really good ones are already taken by someone else and i wouldn't want to be confused with them or vice versa.

no one can have the same avatar as me cuz i took this picture myself. :D
I made mine with a still I found in Pleba and someone managed to copy it. :| :stillbitterasthisissomeoneIreallydon'twantotbeconfusedwith:

i wouldn't blame you, even though i don't know who it is

Schmeg said:
I made mine with a still I found in Pleba and someone managed to copy it. :| :stillbitterasthisissomeoneIreallydon'twantotbeconfusedwith:

Schmeg said:
yeah i've noticed some people have made avatars of other people's avatars and sigs before. if anyone ever steals mine i'll shoot them in the balls. (or the nose if they're a girl.)

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah i've noticed some people have made avatars of other people's avatars and sigs before. if anyone ever steals mine i'll shoot them in the balls. (or the nose if they're a girl.)
:uhoh: We have all been officially warned. :ohmy:

:giggle:

KhanadaRhodes said:

Well there goes my plan to nick yours. :(

KhanadaRhodes said:
i'm a road sign :flirt:
I would think you more a road sign like this one...which is actually a Canadian sign..."sharp on the edges"..lol

And..as for me...I am really blue NOT purple...and I love the butterfly I am not going to eat him.

Attachments

• caroadsign.jpg
    caroadsign.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom