When I said howdy-doody, I wasn't joking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bad Ronnie

The Fly
I was sayin', Howdy-goddam-doody. As in, pull up a chair and tuck in. What's happenin' daddyo? That's great. Open wide and chow down on some of that chunky donor kebab goodness.

As in, eat the goddam sweet meats that is placed before you. And have some special white sauce while you're at it. Think yellow.

Think Ronnie.

Yeah, I'll be waitin' at the drivethrough any old time, just kickin' back flippin' burgers and shootin' the shit with my old-time buddies. Come and meet them some time. Some of them float and one or two are almost guaranteed to have balloons.

Kids love balloons. Heck, Uncle Ronnie loves balloons too. Especially when they float. Kids float too, sometimes.

Come on everybody: Do the Ronald!

A Pooh Bear- Ronnie joint venture?

A merger of great significance.

I smell donkey-glue burgers on the horizon. Don't sell out your friends pooh.

:down:

Screaming Flower said:
god you are one scary mofo, ronnie.

I'm being used as a level of comparison to describe how scary Ronnie is.

I've finally made it. :wink:

So I see you figured out how to make animated GIFs? :up:

Nice avatar.

Melon

ronnie's avatar looks like something out of Stephen King's IT or the movie Chuckie.

:mad:

How are you anyway Ronnie? Which tycoon's hdeaway are you in at present? Nasseau? Spain? Majorca?

Trust Cairns Wholesale Paints! Sure Can!

Kids, I can record you marketing melodies to make more people buy your shit. Cheery shiny happy melodies to entice new customers into your store and get them eatin' those goddam donor kebabs like candy! A pavlovian reaction as scientifically proven by the greatest minds of our age. Put science to work in your business and they'll be eating out of your hand! Do the fucking Ronald!!!

I got connections, as Colonel Tom used to say. Just drop Uncle Ronnie a line today.... you know where to come if you need a marketing melody. It's cheap too, if you're a frequent Donor.

ad_creep.jpg

M)

Bad Ronnie said:
Kids, I can record you marketing melodies to make more people buy your shit. Cheery shiny happy melodies to entice new customers into your store and get them eatin' those goddam donor kebabs like candy! A pavlovian reaction as scientifically proven by the greatest minds of our age. Put science to work in your business and they'll be eating out of your hand! Do the fucking Ronald!!!

I got connections, as Colonel Tom used to say. Just drop Uncle Ronnie a line today.... you know where to come if you need a marketing melody. It's cheap too, if you're a frequent Donor.

dear ronald,

i was wondering if youd like to market my melodies. people have often compared my song stylings to those of sting and phil collins.

my doberman and i have been practicing a few tunes in the garage where my parents have me chained to the floor. since i cant go anywhere, i was wondering if you could come here? my parents have donated all my non-essential organs to your company for your kebabs (which arent as tasty as i had imagined), surely it must be worth something to you?

bleeding by my sores, and forever yours,

~gregoire c. lewis.

I think you should consider writing a screenplay.

I know a handful of people who have done this who have about 1/3 the wit and creativity you do, and have made a load of cold hard cash doing so.

ouizy said:
I think you should consider writing a screenplay.

I know a handful of people who have done this who have about 1/3 the wit and creativity you do, and have made a load of cold hard cash doing so.

ive always thought it would require too much time, and that i would end up getting bored with it.

thanks for the compliment, whether or not this is just your final push for my upcoming poster of the week award. :angry:

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
thanks for the compliment, whether or not this is just your final push for my upcoming poster of the week award. :angry: [/B]

it was not.

and who said I was complimenting you, I just said they had 1/3 the wit etc. that you have, however much you have.

again, do the kabobs come with fava beans as a side option?

Back
Top Bottom