When do U think a person looks/is vulgar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
some of the above..
right now I am having one of those moments when you find the word itself amusing...vulgar, vulgar .
Vulgarity.....hahahahahahaha

I don't like swearing, I don't think the swear-er is particularly vulgar, but too much of it makes me uncomfortable.
I might privately chuckle at someone else's attire, but I believe in individualism when it comes to clothes..( not lewd, but self-expression)
Some overheard conversations are very very funny, but not all, I know what you mean.
I don't like seeing rich people being rude to some service person, I think certain displays of wealth are vulgar.

Guys who, um, adjust themselves in public. And SOME guys do do that.

Anyone, male or female, who exposes too much of themselves by the way they dress

Spitting in puiblic-that drives me crazy. When I walk at the track, people do it all over the track :yuck:

Cell phones ringing in completely inappropriate places-like church, for example..

Excessive PDA's-that should be private, imho

People who whisper to someone else when you're right next to them

People who have their kids in diapers at the beach, especially when they let them go into the water. It doesn't matter what kind of beach it is either, I saw this last summer on a very upscale island.

You should see the bathrooms here at work! :barf: Absolutely disgusting! There are spits on the floor, graffitti on the walls and... how to say it... there's human feces rubbed on a bathroom's wall:no: :barf::barf::barf:

And yes, I'm talking about the 'ladies' bathroom :tsk:

bonosloveslave said:
People that go to the movies and proceed to hack up a lung for 2 hours :banghead:

:lmao:

Also, people who smoke where they're not supposed to :yuck: This will cause ME to hack up a lung.

And girls who wear low-rise pants but don't have the figure for it, so their butt looks like a squashed doughnut.

Re: Re: When do U think a person looks/is vulgar?

bonosloveslave said:

Actually I think it's really pretentious to say schedule as "shed-yule" instead of "skedule" - I mean, nobody says "shewl for "school" :rolleyes:

I've heard Edge say "shed-yule" :der:

wait, who brought U2 into this forum? :shifty:

A lot of Canadians say "sssh edule" I tend to say both. Mind you you don't say kanife for knife...so the english language in general is totally screwed up.

Anyway, if there's one thing I can't stand, it's vulgarity.

Vulgarity =

Men who have shirts unbuttoned to reveal lots of gold jewelry nestled in their chest hair

People who are going out with you, but spend half the time on their stupid cell phones...and what's worse, speaking in another language you can't understand. THat's both rude and vulgar.

Definitely spitting in public...good for you Martha!

Bragging about your sexual prowess and escapades in public

chauvinism in general

hideous loud laughter and talking loudly just to be the centre of attention

Using revolting expressions like "sit on it and rotate"

:yuck:

Mrs. Edge said:
A lot of Canadians say "sssh edule" I tend to say both. Mind you you don't say kanife for knife...so the english language in general is totally screwed up.

Darn it, now my theory about pretentiousness is shot :hug:

Ana said:
somehow I don't believe you deep :p

Golly gee, Ana

I am telling the truth, really

3369%3B37523232%7Ffp65%3Dwp%3E2326%3D954%3D%3B%3A%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323379879%3B37wp1lsi

I hate when women dont wear bras in general :angry:

Especially with strapless dresses when they have no boobs :mad:

come on people!!! BRAS add some shape to your body if you have a flat chest. Get with it.

Ouizy, before you ask Ana what she's doing this weekend, are you sure you are "compatible" can you measure up? :sexywink:

Sicy said:
I hate when women dont wear bras in general :angry:

Especially with strapless dresses when they have no boobs :mad:

come on people!!! BRAS add some shape to your body if you have a flat chest. Get with it.

Uh oh....I have a top that is mostly backless that I do NOT wear a bra with....I was going to wear it in Vegas! Maybe I should leave it at home? ;) :D

BLS - :hug:

:lol:

I'm sorry... I dont care, I mean if you look good in it that's great. I'm actually talking about this hooker at the dance place :shifty: I just cant stand it, she's got NO boobs and she wears these dresses with spaghetti straps and the dresses are tight and it just looks so unflattering, like she's got walnuts for boobs :yuck:

Yes, Martha is quite right...bras are very helpful to girls with ample boobage. I don't like to be jiggling all over the place, especially not out in public.

guys... I ment I don't wear bras when I use strappless blouses or dresses, I look great! :D

I once saw a thread around here with pics of Britney Spears on the beach wearing only a minuscular shirt that has written 'Secsy' without anything under and looked absolutely disgusting :barf: Do any of you remember? I mean, yeah she's at the beach but that look is from a total ho :|

And this weekend I'm wearing a bra :madspit:

Sicy said:
:lol:

I'm sorry... I dont care, I mean if you look good in it that's great. I'm actually talking about this hooker at the dance place :shifty: I just cant stand it, she's got NO boobs and she wears these dresses with spaghetti straps and the dresses are tight and it just looks so unflattering, like she's got walnuts for boobs :yuck:

Hehe that's OK, I was just kidding. Actually, my boobs are MEDIUM sized, so they work both with and without bra...although most of the time I am with bra. Phew!

:D

Re: Re: Re: When do U think a person looks/is vulgar?

Kristie said:

I've heard Edge say "shed-yule" :der:

wait, who brought U2 into this forum? :shifty:

in rattle and hum. the part where he's talking about when they sang with the gospel choir. heard paul mccartney say it on part of the beatles anthology.

isn't it just skedule in the u.s. like the way we don't use the metric system or don't put a u in words like color? colour color. i got that wrong on a spelling test in 6th grade cos i was reading h.g. wells and i spelled it "colour"...the teacher marked me wrong :lol:

the pretentious ones are the americans who say stuff to sound more british or irish or canadian or more like whoever says a word a certian way...i've got issues with people pronouncing status STAY-tus...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom