What's your NFL team??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KhanadaRhodes

Paper Gods
Staff member
NFL:
icon13.gif

college football:
icon14.gif

The Steelers, and we got screwed this season...shouldn't have put all of our hopes on Bettis after he was out for 7 weeks! That was lame...

------------------
Such a nice day
Let it go...

Green Bay. I've lived in Wisconsin all my life, so it's sort of indoctrinated. Although before I came to college I lived right on the border between Illinois and Wisconsin, so in my home town you have almost an equal number of Packers and Bears fans. And they hate each other with a passion.
smile.gif
It makes for a great atmosphere when they play each other though. Especially this season when the Bears were actually good.

Well technically the San Francisco 49ers are my 'team' but I like the NY Giants!!!

Even though they flubbed up superbowl last year and * sigh this year..
rolleyes.gif

------------------
The wind will crack in winter time
No spoken words, just a scream

My Lair

Not a yank but my Dad always followed NFL and he was a Giants fan.
We also have a heap of Hawaii Rainbows memorabilia around the house. I have a penant, a cap and a football in my room.
The Rose Bowl, right?

since I live in Minnesota..right now I root for the Vikings. when I move, I'll root for someone else. ummm, so I guess you could say I'm not too devoted to the game.
tongue.gif

NY Giants

hey bonovista! one of my all-time interference favorites
smile.gif

I still can't believe they fired Dungy before they had a solid, binding deal with Parcells, the Tuna has a history of "changing his mind" about things, I can't believe Tampa ownership was that egotistical and stupid; Parcells is a great coach, but he's almost more hastle then he's worth (and how about giving some of the credit to the 2 Giants' Super Bowl wins to defensive coordinator Bill Belicheck?)

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
NY Giants

hey bonovista! one of my all-time interference favorites
smile.gif

I still can't believe they fired Dungy before they had a solid, binding deal with Parcells, the Tuna has a history of "changing his mind" about things, I can't believe Tampa ownership was that egotistical and stupid; Parcells is a great coach, but he's almost more hastle then he's worth (and how about giving some of the credit to the 2 Giants' Super Bowl wins to defensive coordinator Bill Belicheck?)

Hey Wanderer!!!!!!!! Yep one of my favs of all time too.

It's amazing about all the stories that are coming out regarding the Glaser Boys. What a bunch of dirty rotten bastards they are.

It seems like the Bucs might have to settle for the local Pee-Wee flag football team's coach, since everyone seems to have learned to say "NO" to the Glasers.

At heart I also do love the Giants, the old Simms days..
smile.gif

I live near Dallas, so they are the team that represents me.
However, my fave is the Rams. Has been since 78.

ever since Brian Sipe was quarterback - so that would make me a Cleveland although I did participate in a year of mourning when Modell took the Browns out of Cleveland and teh stadium - may it rest in peace.

Originally posted by WhackaMole:
ever since Brian Sipe was quarterback - so that would make me a Cleveland although I did participate in a year of mourning when Modell took the Browns out of Cleveland and teh stadium - may it rest in peace.
I remember Sipe! He was great!
Will the Browns ever put a logo on their helmets?

[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 02-19-2002).]

My # 1 team is the one and only Dallas COwboys (shut it)
My # 2 team is the Oakland Raiders
cool.gif

It occoured to me that if they were to combine these two teams, we would have the team with the most penalties per season, and most arrests
smile.gif

Will the Browns ever put a logo on their helmets?
[This message has been edited by 80sU2isBest (edited 02-19-2002).][/B]

NO!!!!!!

------------------
Me3

Back
Top Bottom