Whats your favorite sport?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vote or Die

• Baseball

Votes: 12 16.4%
  • NFL Football

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Futbol

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Hockey

Votes: 11 15.1%
  • College Football

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • College Basketball

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • NBA Basketball

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • Cricket

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Curling

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Olympics

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Boxing

• UFC

• Fake Wrestling

• Lingerie Bowl

• Other

Votes: 9 12.3%

• Total voters
Since it was brought up, my favourite sports to play are football (soccer) and tennis. I love watching them too.

GibsonGirl said:
Since it was brought up, my favourite sports to play are football (soccer) and tennis. I love watching them too.

Exactly the same for me. Although i might add that tennis is the single most frustrating sport on the planet. Double faulting is like tearing up a £5 note of mine in my face - it's so annoying yet there's nothing i can do about it.

1stepcloser said:

Exactly the same for me. Although i might add that tennis is the single most frustrating sport on the planet. Double faulting is like tearing up a £5 note of mine in my face - it's so annoying yet there's nothing i can do about it.

Oh definitely - if you're having a bad day, the double faults just seem to follow you around endlessly, don't they? And once you start double faulting, poor drop shots aren't far behind. That's what happens to me, at least. There's nothing more frustrating than setting up what you think is a perfect drop shot, only to see the ball sail blissfully into the net.

As far as playing...hockey, tennis, and soccer.

I don't double fault that much in tennis, I just have a first serve and a second "safe" serve to make sure I at least get to play for the point. Haven't played in years though.

I thought you didn't like tennis?
sad-smiley-046.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom