Whats Your Favorite Ice Cream Flav.?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I can't eat ice cream. :sad: Damn lactose intolerance! :madwife:
Me too. Try sorbet (not sherbet; that contains milk). My favorite flavor is green apple. :drool:

Has anyone had Ben&Jerry's Oh My! Apple Pie!? It tastes exactly like apple pie!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

triple chocolate utopia at DQ... :drool:

*sends text to friend asking her to pick up ben n jerry's double fudge brownie on the way*

chocoloate chip cookie dough :drool:

I can do the "double-chocoloate extra-fudge chocolately chocolate" flavours" :huh:

For home consumption out of the carton, Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey is yummy. :drool:

For a cone from Haagen Dazs or Baskin Robbins, I tend to go for the Mint Chocolate Chip.

I am very addicted to haagen daaz vanilla bean and milk chocolate covered ice cream bars :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sicy said:
I am very addicted to haagen daaz vanilla bean and milk chocolate covered ice cream bars :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I bought 4 boxes of those today (well, the ones with almonds embedded in the chocolate). :drool:

:hmm: In carton form...cookies and cream, chocolate, chocolate chip, mint chocolate chip....I'm currently enjoying Edy's Cookie and Cream in this form :drool:

Other forms....I'm a big fan of the Klondie Crunch bar...or any Crunch bars (No matter what brand it is). I also like ice cream cones too :drool: (My dad is having the Edy's version of it....it's not bad....but I don't like the coating on the peanuts).

Non ice cream related....I :heart: Sherbert (I'll only get it at JC George :drool: ) and popiscles :drool:

Cold Stone Creamery Cake Batter ice cream with gummi bears. Oh! I may have to go get some of that today now. :drool:

Soy Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter.....

or

that new soy stuff from Celestial Seasonings, in "chai chocolate chip".

or

Haagen Dazs chocolate chocolate chip

tough call, its either

cactus flavored

chicken wing ice cream

fish ice cream

wasabi ice cream

or octopus ice cream

theyre all so delicious i cant pick a favorite

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

edited out the uh....anit-hotlinking image :crack: - neutral

Last edited: