What's your fave POPSICLE?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daisybean said:
Other than Otter pops:

Fla-vor-ice
Flavor-Ice-Poster.jpg

FLAVOR ICE!!!!!!!!!! Is what we call 'em! THANK You

MonaVox said:
FLAVOR ICE!!!!!!!!!! Is what we call 'em! THANK You

I was going to say that first actually but I thought Otter Pops were more popular.

:yell:

I work at the school cafeteria about twice a month, more often if needed, which is often.
Every time I go there , some new fantastical piece of confectionary has been added to the range.Some of the names are quite bizarre.So you are forgiven for not knowing all the local terminlogy..Do the marketers have any idea how weird it all gets. I don't hear that well and with 500 kids wanting food..NOW!!! it gets hard to make out what they are saying.
"You want a WHAT!!!! what the devil is a %**$$##?speak up sonny!!( I
We currently sell fizzers and slurpies...oh dear. Some of the kids eat nothing but junk. It's sad to see really. Most strike a balance though. and some get healthy food from home.

Anyway I don't think i know what a popsicle is. I liked cherry cheer cordail when i was little. it was red.:heart:

RavenStar said:
my favourite popsicles are the ones I make out of lemonade.

Those are indeed good :) except I find that they always freeze and then you suck the lemon flavour out of them and are left with slightly yellow barely lemony flavoured crap... I cant say I enjoy that... Id rather just have the lemonade straight out instead of taking the time to freeze it

I have the same problem! Sometimes I wait till the ice gets a little mushy (not melted) so I can eat it instead of just sucking. That sounded gross.

orange creamsicles are my favorite. those flavor ices take me back to being a little kid. :happy:

I love Bananafudge pops.
I never figured out why the "fudge" was after the word "banana".....THERE'S NO CHOCOLATE! :shrug:

I wish I had one now:crack:

RavenStar said:
I have the same problem! Sometimes I wait till the ice gets a little mushy (not melted) so I can eat it instead of just sucking. That sounded gross.

hahahah :D

I think Im going to get some pre-made iced tea mix, the sugar stuff that comes in the big tins, and make a supersaturated solution of that and freeze it, see if that makes good popsicles... if not Ill just give up on it all... hopefully it wont do the same thing as the lemonade ones... we'll see!

It's fun to make popsicles out of soda water
I :heart: soda water
The iced tea idea sounds like fun.
*goes off to make new popsicles*

I really dig Fudgesicles, but man, those Otter Pops...Alexander the Grape! How can you beat that? Sure brings back memories...

:yes: :yes: :yes:

i like the grape welches fruit juice bars....but right now, as i type, i'm eating a sugar free fudgesicle...mmmmmm

Back
Top Bottom