What's Your Dog Saying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
I think if we hooked my dog up to this system, he'd just ask for more food.

South Korean cellphone firm hopes dog-messaging service will get tails wagging

SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - South Koreans hoping to communicate with man's best friend could be getting help soon from their cellphones.

KTF Corp., a South Korean mobile phone operator, said Thursday it will begin offering a service that will enable dog owners to know whether their pets are feeling happy or sad. The users must first connect to Internet with their cellphones, and then register information of their dogs such as the breed and age. The service will then record the dog's bark.

The owner will receive text messages telling them how their pet is feeling, such as "I am happy" or "I am frustrated."

The service, which will begin on Friday, will also translate basic messages into dog sounds. The service will cost the equivalent of about $1.25 Cdn.

More than half of the 48 million people in South Korea use cellphones, and many of them use mobile phones with advanced features such as mobile banking, satellite navigation and high-speed Internet.

C'mon there are thousands of dog lovers who will go for this service............as silly as it sounds.:wink:

I can tell you if you're dog is happy or not free of charge. If his tail is wagging he's happy, if he's moving around he's happy, if he's just lying there he's pretty depressed.

There. I just made this cel phone service obsolete ...and it's not even out yet.

Damn, I'm good. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom