What's yer favourite shampoo?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dont have a fave my mum buys the shampoo but i like Pantene and Neutrogena Clear or whatever its called shampoo- its pink!!!!!! :D

don't hate me because I'm beautiful

Pantene Pro-V Clarifying Shampoo

visuel_central_5.jpg

coolhandlaura said:

yep yep yep yep!

although for some reason, everyone always recognises the smell of it!!

That is so true. I used to work with this girl, who said she was sensitive to fragrances and that my Herbal Essences always knocked her out, haha.

whatever strikes my fancy and looks cheap when I'm standing at Target. right now I'm enjoying some melon stuff that I think is Suave. conditioner is what I spend money on...when you have curly hair it is quite important.

My favorite shampoo is anything that smells like roses. But i always have Head and Shoulders conditioning and w/ added moisture for the dry weather out here in California. Mind yourself that i don't dye my hair or use any hairspray/gel. Natural healthy hair is good even if you have some that stick up! :happy:

I generally prefer Aussie, especially the Slip conditioner. I must say, I despise Pantene. Way too heavy for people with thin, straight hair. I also use Suave sometimes---good smells such as Aloe Vera.

Back
Top Bottom