What's wrong with this pic?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheU2

Refugee
Well not really wrong, but someone is in danger of being arrested in this pic. First to answer correctly will receive an invite to my wedding.

cj_10297.jpg

CK

Probably the girl getting her breasts pinched.

Thats the obvious thing, but I'd say your prolly looking for something obscure.

Maybe what you see being wrong with that picture is that your not that person doing the pinching.

*wonders what the next pic looks like of the guy doing the pinching getting slapped*

well, i guess he can't deny that anymore...

btw, can i just say that that's disgusting? i mean, he just helped himself...am i the only one that thinks that's horribly wrong?

mad1 said:

mind ya, if thatd been me breast he grabbeth, his balls wouldve by now been hangin from a frame, as a reminder of what men are, in my hallway.

Are you a sour dyke?

CK

Stories for Boys said:
btw, can i just say that that's disgusting? i mean, he just helped himself...am i the only one that thinks that's horribly wrong?

Those were not happy smilie faces that I posted. That guy would have a plack eye if that had been me. He's a Jackass.

mad1 said:
That us Irish - we grab everyone in everywhere in everyway!!!!!!! ;)

:mac:

mind ya, if thatd been me breast he grabbeth, his balls wouldve by now been hangin from a frame, as a reminder of what men are, in my hallway.

got some fascination with testicles huh maddy????

Is the constant use of testicles and how one would like to display and/or mangle them permitted by Interference

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom