Whats ur midie-nightie feast, if any........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
What is yours? (midnight feast).....

I used to come down and have a hot choccie drink with 40,000 marshmallows on top, or I would eat a bar of chocolate and wash it down with lemonade or water...................
Sure in the past when I was like 14 or so, I used to eat a Pot Noodle and a bag of sweets at like 1am!

But I stopped after waking up feeling far too groggy too often.........indigestion!!!!!!!!

no tanks!

Its no wonder pple go get hoses and have it all flushed outta them three times a week!

Last edited:
Mmmm...hot chocolate with marshmallows! :up: If I can't sleep then I usually get up and have some hot chocolate to help me sleep. I usually eat toast or cereal if I'm going to have a snack late at night though.

Although I try not to eat late at night (I don't feel well after) I will much on some cereak occasionaly. Or this trail mix stuff we have on a jar on the counter...or jam. Just jam.

Toast with grated cheese or ice cream, although I'm trying to replace all that by tea or coffee. ( And yes, i can go to sleep even if I just had a huge mug of black coffee.:eyebrow: )

Back
Top Bottom