what's the grossest thing your pet has ever killed/eaten?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, that's terrific foray, just what i was looking for, that's like the dog in As Good As It Gets, it ate the diapers or something when Nicholson threw it down the garbage shute

well actually my dog ate a dead deer, we lived in a rural area growing up and the dog came back after being outside for a few hours with blood all over its face, so I went out to the road and there was a dead dear carcass with its intestines and whatnot hanging out, mmmm... venison

Aw, Wanderer, I'm getting fuzzy and warm all over. We are bonding over our pets' sick behaviours. Those cute liddle poochers.

furry

I had some mongrels who were natural born hunters, as well. They'd kill cats, lizards and unfortunately, squirrels in the garden; as well as snap their jaws at flies that buzz past.

well the dog didn't actually kill the deer!! but did kill plenty of other things like you said, except the lizards, no lizards in north eastern united states

rabbits were a primary target, too, but usually to difficult to catch, as were birds, but my sister's cat used to catch birds all the time, and baby bunnies

Baby bunnies? :(

My dogs would get their jaws on the mailman if they could. Once, Vegemite lunged for a visitor's groin. But I digress.

puke.gif

this was the one thread that was recommended to me in 'thread of the day'.
im highly disappointed.

my now dead cat used to leave dead mice at the doorstep for us to step on in the mornings. that was always cool of him.

my big fat golden retriever eats anything. he has be known to eat underpants and plastic.

well let's see. this one's kinda like your dog's story Wanderer: we live in a pretty rural area too and during hunting season once my chow brought home first one deer leg, then after we had taken it away from her and put it in the trash can outside, she ran off and dragged home another, and then she got out again (yes, we're great with that leash law--this was before invisible fencing) and we got a call from one of our neighbors that she killed one of their guinea hens. So my mom went out to the road and found her dragging not a guinea hen, but rather all the entrails of a deer home. totally disgusting.

the most horrible thing I ever saw her do was kill a groundhog, I was standing right there, screaming hysterically and trying to hit her and she was just shaking her head back and forth and growling while the groundhog was squirming, and there was blood all over her. I never wanna see my nice little pet like that again :(

my golden retriever also eats anything she finds, it's in the job description for the breed...she has a regular diet of any kind of shit she can find, although raiding the litter box is her favourite. oh yes and socks and underwear. I dunno anything gross, she'll eat it. including the live mice my cats bring in; Ive had to pry the terrified things from her mouth on more than one occassion....it's actually pretty hilarious to see just a little tail and two feet sticking out of this guilty-looking dog's mouth.

my cats well they love killing birds, squirrels, baby rabbits, and mice. they arrange them in all sorts of fashions for us; sometimes it's a clean kill, sometimes we only get a liver or a kidney or something. oh yeah, and they love bugs.

and I do actually feed these pets too, by the way.

Kiki, were they alive?????
skunks actually make good pets if you take their glands out, and the babes are adorable!

btw, you name was the nick my sisters had for me when they were babies b/c they couldnt say my name :D

Well at least they love you. That is why they bring it back to you. When my mom and brother and myself came back from Japan and my dad stayed to get the house ready and stay with the cat. The cat is a Japanese bobtail and when we were gone my dad would let him out at night sometimes and I guess he really liked that and would show him that he was grateful by bringing things he killed (i.e.. lizards, birds, cockroaches, or anything else he could get) and dropping them on the door step. He was a real killer. He is about 20 pounds now. It is not fat either. When you pick him up it is like picking up a rock. He sits like a bull dog with his paws inward. It is the funniest damn thing. He also sits on the couch and recliner like a real person, his legs all sticking out and arm on the arm of the chair. Come to thing of it that cat is just damn weird. He even attacks the dog and puts his arms around his neck and goes for the jugular. The dog is like a 100 dog to and he yelps like a little bitch. LOL! :lol:

yeah gheto, dogs are actually just big babies when it comes to cats, one of my kitties actually chases dogs off the property...it's hilarious!! and another one of mine used to be as big as your cat, they're scary monsters huh? and you're right, they're all muscle too!

BChick, I am convinced dogs like anything that comes out of cats in any way :D
my pup cleans my cat's ears out regularly

and come to think of it fors, your story reminded me of another....like when the pup raided the bathroom garbage can :eek:
that was one hell of a shredded mess to clean up!

I like this thread! :tongue:

BabyGrace~

No the baby skunks were dead, she killed them....that monster. lol she stunk for days too, and since she's white, gray, and black, her coat was pink and red. lol poor dog.

Yah, my name-Kiki is a nick name too. When I was growing up my little cousins couldn't say my name either so they called me Kiki and it's stuck after 21 years.:lol:

The dog we had when I lived in Sulawesi used to go out and eat human poop. :scream: Oh the joys of living in a jungle where the bathroom is just the bush off the trail. lol.

I've spent too much time writing about what the fungus pooch eats. If I tell you anymore i'm gonna get the RSPCA knocking on the door.

Part bad mother + Part bad Angus= interesting dog poo in the back yard.

I had a dog who liked to eat crayons, poop in technicolor, then eat her own pile. True story. :barf: She would also follow around other dogs and cats, wait for them to crap, then eat it hot. :barf: She'd eat dried turds out of the kitty litter pan little particles and all! It didn't kill her though, she lived to be 12 which was good for her breed (husky)

My mom's cockapoo did something gross one time. My little nephew was napping on a quilt on the living room floor, and his little overalls were unsnapped around the legs (you know the kind that unsnap so you can change the diaper) In his sleep, he got the runs, and it came out the diaper legs all down his legs. He had rolled over and some had gotten on the drapes. We came in to find the dog licking his legs, and then the drapes. Eeeewwwww:barf:

One time my cat killed a squirrel, and the dog (shit eater) drug it inside, eaten off in half at the waist and all bloody. I saw she had something in her mouth but it looked like a rawhide chew bone in the dark until she got into the light. I got so grossed out and took it away and she was mad at me! A retriever I had used to kill little moles and leave them all over the yard.

I also had a cat who ate slugs whole. I have one now who is a very good catch with bottle flies. She catches them in her mouth, then holds them in her front paw like a human would and slowly enjoys the delicacy. Yuck.

Last edited:
When I was young, I used to have 13 cats(i lived in mountain area). They liked to catch mice and then eat them, but leaving their little heads in front of my door... Imagine you get up in the morning and find serveral mice heads in front of you...
erhhhhhge....

Thankyou, so much everyone, I swear I have never laughed so much as just now whilst reading all of your stories, it really does seem as though retrievers are the feral dog breed......ok to add to this list here is my story,

I used to have a really cute and fat yellow labrador called Cheeky who one day I took for a walk along the beach, anyway we were a long way from home and I suddenly really needed to go to the loo to do a number two, so I did what most would do (I hope) and I went up into the sand dunes, now these dunes were all covered in bushes and were quite kind of dense and like a jungle, so anyway I go and to my business and next thing I see my cheeky eating it, I thought it was so funny and kinda grosse, so I threw a stick at her and got angry with her, so there you go:)

Soory to gross you out again, but what about toilet drinkers? Has anyone ever had a pet who loved to drink out of the toilet? What about after it had been used and not flushed?:barf:

My brother's dog is such a toilet drinker he has to keep the kid closed because he uses 2000 flushes and it wil make him sick. Yes that dog has drank out of a soiled bowl. :barf:

I catsat for a lady once who had two bathrooms and would not allow anyone to use one because her cats would only drink from the toilet of that bathroom. Not the other commode, not a bowl or a dish, not even milk, just water and only from that particular toilet! She told me to make sure the lid was always up and that it was flushed twice a day to keep the water nice and fresh! :slant:

haha Kiki, that's a funny coincidence. is your name Nikki by any chance? :D

and yes christi, actually one of my cats almost drowned in the toilet when she was a kitten...my dogs usually leave the toilet bowl alone tho!

Back
Top Bottom