What's the craic with Celeb Big Brother?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LJT said:
I do think that Channel 4 or Endemol got to Shilpa and Jade...Jade was too knowing about what was happening and Shilpa's statement was odd....I don't think she would have made that statement had she known everything that was said behind her back, where most of the racism was displayed.

:yes: I agree.

A bit off topic perhaps but I had to laugh about H from Steps coming out in the papers before going into the house. Someone paid him for the 'exclusive' that he was gay? Talk about non-story of the century! Now if he'd come out in the papers as straight; now that would've been a story!

So H is gay ? i thought he was trying to get in with Shipla ( i only watch it once a week )

Even if I was gay I would be trying to get in with Shilpa:drool:

Anywho, H is gay, he came out in the papers just before he went into the house and Dirk has officially renamed the A Team the Gay Team due to them spending copious amounts of time locked in a van with only a bunch of men.:wink:

I reckon it will go down to Dirk, Cleo and Shilpa....I fear people will forget that Jack is still in the house though, he doesn't say or do anything at all.

TheQuiet1 said:

:yes: I agree.

A bit off topic perhaps but I had to laugh about H from Steps coming out in the papers before going into the house. Someone paid him for the 'exclusive' that he was gay? Talk about non-story of the century! Now if he'd come out in the papers as straight; now that would've been a story!

:lol:

Yes!

I can't believe that wasn't already public. Back in his Steps days it was obvious that he was.

There's only one celeb in the running to win this series. She's a pretty girl and speaks better English that most of us. If fact I can understand Shilpa better than Jade.

Then she can fuck off home!

shilpashamita.jpg

There is a sister:drool:

I am so moving to India:wink:

Her sister is also a Bollywood actress...apparently they were the first ever sisters to appear in the same film in India....

I've been doing my research:p

:lol: Oh really?! :wink: what's her sisters' name? Hope it isn't too much of a mouthful for Jades' mum :giggle: :rolleyes:

Shamita Shetty I believe...their parents must have loved alliteration.

:lol: sounds like the Goodies would have just as much trouble with that haha!

Back
Top Bottom