whats one thing you have to do before you leave your house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cell

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
for me, my teeth have to be brushed. otherwise i'd go insane.

I HAVE to put on some kind of foundation because my skin is too disgusting otherwise.

It sounds kind of conceited, "I must wear make-up!" but my skin is just scary.

Last edited:
AvsGirl41 said:
I HAVE to put on some kind of foundation because my skin is too disgusting otherwise.

That's the same with me. I HAVE to have some kind of foundation or tinted moisturizer or something on or else I feel icky.
Also, I have to make sure the cats have enough food or water, or else I'll think that they'll die because they don't have enough water for 6 hours. Yes, I'm odd, I know. But then again, aren't we all?

AvsGirl41 said:

I don't believe that...:no:

For me, I make sure I tell BAW my entire route, streets and all, (city to city) of where I'll be in case she needs to find me like PRONTO!

Also, make sure everything (including the AC) is off and the house is locked up... :yes:

Make sure the window shade facing the driveway is up at least halfway so Zeke (my dog) can watch me go. He has to do that!

If I'm home alone when leaving, the last thing I do is let the dogs out...for obvious reasons. :wink:

If Dad is home when I leave, he gives me a kiss goodbye, and we say "I love you" to each other. We always say "I love you" when leaving or before hanging up the phone. There have been a few rare times we haven't, and it always makes me uncomfortable.

Make love to ma' wife and take a big ol' duece. How's that for attractive?

That is just me venting, and perhaps trying to take this conversation in strange new places, but when in groups why do girls always have to say "I GOTTA PEE!!" and let the whole world know this news, but you never here them say "OH MAN I GOTTA TAKE A BIG GREASY SHIT!"? I mean, what makes them think we wanna hear about the #1, when both are equally disgusting news? Back me up boys, am I right?

I know some girls who will announce things like that to guys...though I don't think this is an appropriate conversation for this middle of this thread...or anyother time. Well, at least your wording wasn't the most attractive, anyway.

IMO, talking about dropping the kids off at the pool is never a pleasant conversation in mixed company.

my door needs to be locked and my hair needs to be "made". i don't necessarily have the most amazing hair, but i can't go out without doing it

:huh:

I have a big routine before I leave the house. I have to get breakfast, then I lounge around, then I do my hair/ make-up/ brush teeth. Then I iron my clothes and get ready. I then need to check all the electrical items like the iron and hair straightners are off. I then take a banana, bottle of water, mobile, bus money and an apple and put them in my bag. I also leave a note for my mum and dad informing them about what time I'll be home at and if any mail came for them. I have to do all that before I leave the house. I'm used to that routine. I also have to leave the house at the time I planned the day before. If I don't it annoys me. I'm odd. :|

That's just for going to work though. If I'm going to uni I roll out of bed at 8 and am ready to leave the house at 8.05. I'm lazy when I have a lecture to go to. :up:

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Same here!

I also have to kiss my bf, make sure my mini-disc is in my bag and check the door is properly locked. :shifty:
:ohmy: Are you afraid that your bf runs away ?

IBTW, i need to check the door if it is locked three times. :reject:

Back
Top Bottom