whats one thing you have to do before you leave your house?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make sure things are turned off or unplugged. Make sure the cats are inside and the door is locked.

Most of the stuff y'all mention I do in the car :huh:

Check the flower pots and bucket are filled with water for the hound and felines.

Round up the hound and felines and lock them all outside. (I have a fear if the house burns down while I'm gone they will be trapped and therefore die. I tell them this often, but guilt trips dont work on cats and dogs :| )

I then stand at the front door with my foot wedged in the gas closer thing and do a mental list, then dig around for my keys which are always safely on the bottom of my bag ensuring I can get IN but can not get OUT easily. I really suck at learning.
:|

i check for 5 things...

- wrist watch on my left hand
- mobile phone in my left jean( or trouser) pocket
- wallet in my right pocket
- keys in my right pocket else i will lock myself out
- i wear a steel bangle on my right hand.. but only when i leave my house - its kind of mildly religious.... but i wear it because my brother also have the same thing in his right hand

and i always forget my helmet

Angela Harlem said:
Check the flower pots and bucket are filled with water for the hound and felines.

Round up the hound and felines and lock them all outside. (I have a fear if the house burns down while I'm gone they will be trapped and therefore die. I tell them this often, but guilt trips dont work on cats and dogs :| )

I'd worry about that too but I'd be more worried about the things that could happen to them outside (at least in my neighborhood) Is it true that cats found running loose in Australia are killed? :sad: I saw a story on that on TV once. Cats, rabbits, dogs mixed with dingos :(

nope. Rabbits yes, in some places, cause rabbits are vermin here.

But not cats and dogs. Expecially not ones that are part dingo. Heaps of people have kelpies.

I always have to have a shower and wash my hair as well as brushing my teeth before I think about going anywhere. The very last thing I do before leaving is to kiss my dog and say "I love you baby, I'll see you tonight...be a good boy."

U2Kitten said:

I'd worry about that too but I'd be more worried about the things that could happen to them outside (at least in my neighborhood) Is it true that cats found running loose in Australia are killed? :sad: I saw a story on that on TV once. Cats, rabbits, dogs mixed with dingos :(

It depends on your location. And the cat I spose. When I lived in the bush, which is probably the most likely place an animal will get into trouble, ours were always fine.

Where I am now though, my kids dont go out the front. We have 6 or 7 foot colourbond fences and Zoe Boomsticks is too fucking lazy to ever escape over the fence and out the front and Abby the Skank is too stupid to realise her freedom is one jump away.

She is dumb, I tell you....So dumb lol....Infact both my cats are incredibly utterly STUPID :D They are awesome lol.

Back
Top Bottom