What's On Your Wishlist This Holiday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too!!!

Among the books on my list are several by Gerry Adams that I haven't read yet, and the new Tom Wolfe book. am also clearly a huge nerd.

As an aside....
For all you punkers reading this, I just picked up a copy of "924 Gilman," which is published my Maximum RocknRoll, and it's a history of the punk club in Berkeley.....it's fucking incredible, add that to your wishlist!

every year I also have relatives who give me stuff I don't want make donations in my name to organizations I like. This year, I asked my aunt to donate to Amnesty and a different aunt to donate to the ACLU. Money better spent than if they were to buy me some crappy John Mayer CD or something.

verte76 said:
Books. I'm the Nerd From Hell.

Bonochick said:
I got my gift early, since my family couldn't hold out on me any longer...U2 iPod. :heart:

That is what is on my list. Hopefully my wife will come through. :wink:

I think Santa could bring me ...I don't what to think...I'm so difficult to buy for, even tho' Santa doesn't have to pay for it..I've already inherited an iPod...I've got all the golf equipment I need with no time to playf...maybe a good book but then there's no time to read since I'm always here...

.brown socks!

verte76 said:
Books. I'm the Nerd From Hell.

:up:

i have two books and chapters gift cards on my list, which is pretty much the same as my wish lists for many christmases past.

i'm getting my fam to get the regular version of the bomb, because i bought myself an early christmas gift and got the collectors edition.

the older get, the less stuff i want.

I asked mostly for small things--some DVDs and books and CDs. I think I'm also getting a bracelet I asked for, and a jacket I saw in the Eddie Bauer catalog that I liked.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
IFor material things, I asked for U2 Show, DVDs

This is basically my list. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the book, my Dad has asked me 3 times the name and what it looks like. So I feel confident I will be receiving it for Christmas. Flipped through the pics in it at Best Buy. Some great pictures in there. :up:

$$ for moving to NYC next year
Books
warm clothing for NYC
a CNN coffee mug (I'm totally serious about that)

all i really want though is just some good times and some peace and clarity in my life.

I'm getting all the Buffy seaons on DVD from my husband and we're getting free flights to the US and room and board for ten days from my dad and stepmom. :)

I haven't even asked for much of anything as far as material things. I'll be satisfied with a couple cds and a nice book.

A few things money can't buy would nice, too. :)

All of U2's CDs, considering the fact that I STILL can't find my CD case. Four years of collecting U2's entire discography, down the drain. :(

HelloAngel said:
$$ for moving to NYC next year
Books
warm clothing for NYC
a CNN coffee mug (I'm totally serious about that)

all i really want though is just some good times and some peace and clarity in my life.

:wave: I've got a CNN Crossfire coffee mug! I don't let anyone else drink out of it. :shifty:

However my list consists of money so I can go to Germany this summer. I'll take donations! Minimum $50. :wink:

Um....

1. U2 Show book
2. LiveAid DVD
3. money for the tour/or a ticket
4. a new comforter set for me bed

Now for the extravagant, can only happen with a Fairy Godmother and Santa Claus type wishes....
1. meet Bono
2. stop global AIDS
3. a car for my mother

Back
Top Bottom