What's in your fridge?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
Bottle of ketchup
Dijon mustard
Margarine
Miracle Whip
Paramesan Cheese
Cheddar cheese extra old
BBQ Sauce
Catalina Salad dressing
Half a container of yoghurt (raspberry)
Body shop eye gel

:|

Yeah....... that's it. :reject:

:lol:

You do NOT want to know :no: We had no power for more than 5 days after the hurricane, so it all went bad. :yuck: I threw out the obvious stuff, milk, mayo, ice cream, but I haven't done an extensive purge yet. I'm waiting for the garbage man to go again. It will only be worse when it all rots outside in the can in the hot sun for days :barf: :censored:

gallon of tropicana, half a loaf of bread, 2 blocks of cream cheese (gonna make cheesecake tonight), half a bottle of wine, 2 ales, tostada shells, eggs, cheese, mustard, half empty bottle of miracle whip, ketchup, and some relish i dont even like.

now my freezer on the other hand...boneless chicken breasts, chicken legs, pork chops, ground beef, mint ice cream, 2 and a half bags of ice, frozen veggies...etc.

Insulin
Milk
Cranberry Juice
Vegetables - peppers, onions, tomatoes & mushrooms.,
Grapes
Maragarine
Cheese
SOmething wrapped in tin foil

Havent been at home last 2 days havent eatne nething either so dunno if we have restocked yett

a bag of veggie sticks
fruit salad
dill dip
dill pickles
salami
cheese
bottled water
soda
2 week old macaroni salad
over-ripe bananas
and a bunch of other moldy stuff i need to throw away :laugh:

i've actually started cleaning out my fridge this weekend :uhoh: :silent:

The main thing in the fridge is a TON of leftover spaghetti...I forgot how much pasta expands (I'm not much of a cook). :reject:

:drool: I think that is a box of truffles on her top shelf.

Sicy, you crack me up :lol: and damn! you actually have food in your fridge..............

Yes that is a Banana Cream Pie :lol: And lmao how did you know that was truffles :laugh: Those were a gift :D

They are Trader Joe truffles aren't they? :flirt: Whenever my aunt goes to the States she buys them.

I'll just say what's on my shelf since I'm too lazy to go look and see what my flatmates have, and they'll think I'm insane if they walk into the kitchen to find me making a list of the refrigerator contents. So....

1 bottle of whole milk
a bag of green apples
2 potatoes
Red Leicester cheese
herb chicken sliced luncheon meat stuff
bread
2 liter bottle of generic diet cola
margarine

Our fridge is packed full of who knows what. I think we need to clean it out.

I'm sure there is nothing with any mold on it. :shifty:

Back
Top Bottom