What's For Dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
tonight summer squash from the garden and a pork roast thats been marinading for like 3 days in garlic:drool: ..I'm slappin it all on the grill:drool:

^ mmm sounds yummy!:drool:

I'm having a quarter pound burger, some fried onions with creamy mash and gravy!! :drool: :drool:

Dis always cooks good stuff. We are having Beef & Broccoli stir fry with some zuchinni out of the garden thrown in & these ginger chinese noodles I make. Ya'll come.

Bono's Doll said:
Dis always cooks good stuff. We are having Beef & Broccoli stir fry with some zuchinni out of the garden thrown in & these ginger chinese noodles I make. Ya'll come.

ooh I'll be right over:drool:

:ohmy: What the hell are veal flyaway birds Dis?!?!?! :huh:

I had chicken supreme (It was a crap supermarket version :| ) but i did have some yummy garlic bread, still from a supermarket(A different one!) plus salad.

susanp6 said:
:ohmy: What the hell are veal flyaway birds Dis?!?!?! :huh:

I had chicken supreme (It was a crap supermarket version :| ) but i did have some yummy garlic bread, still from a supermarket(A different one!) plus salad.

I was waiting for someone to ask:wink:

you cut veal into thin strips...pound it flat. Take garlic, parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and fresh parsley and wrap the veal around it...then you wrap all that in bacon and pin it together with toothpicks....cook in a white white sauce and serve over the orzo:combust: its so good:drool:

Back
Top Bottom