What's For Dinner?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had pie too:drool: what kind did you have susan? mine was Rubarb:drool:

I also made a veggie beef curry.:wink:

It was a pie which is very unique to Scotland actually Dis, so i don't think you'll have heard of it - it's called a Scotch pie&it's basically mutton with spices added to it&they're yum hot or cold although prob not too healthy :uhoh: !! But oh my rhubarb pie :drool: :drool: that rhymes :lol: :der:

How can you have a veggie beef curry? :huh:

Chicken Milanese with a Caesar salad from the most divine Italian place just around the corner. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Mr. Blu took me out 'cuz I had a baaaaad Monday. :grumpy: ;)

I'm on the BRAT diet, which means, Bananas, rice, apples, & toast. I have a bacterial infection in my stomach, and my doctor told me this diet should help aslo along with medication. Sounds great doesn't it? :yuck:

grilled teriyaki salmon, sushi rice and the most delicious Asian style green beans ever, (recipe courtesy of Mrs. Edge) :drool:

yesssssssssssssssssssss :sexywink:

hubby's cooking dinner now. Wonder what we're having :hmm: I know he made some split pea soup earlier in the day :yum:

I had chilli con carne earlier tonight plus i had a chesse&onion pastie not long ago!! :drool: :drool:

hopefully there's no sushi or Indian/curry at the BBQ next week Doozer. I would then have to stop at an In N' Out along the way. :hmm: not a bad idea though :hmm:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom