What's Better? The Police's "Ghost In The Machine" or "Synchronicity"?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
What's Better? The Police's "Ghost In The Machine" or "Synchronicity"?

:hmm:

go.

That's a difficult one...
I think my preference is for Ghost In The Machine, because it has my favourite Police song on it (Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic). Invisible Sun is another masterpiece on that record.
On the other hand, Synchronicity has Tea In The Sahara.

:hmm:

Then again, I'm not really a fan of the songs Synchronicity II and Mother, with the latter being fun but disposable.

So the short answer is:
Ghost...

:)

Marty

haha, my favourite Police song is also Every Little Thing She Does is Magic... but that's about all Ghost has over Synchronicity

S II, Footsteps, Every Breath... great songs... so my vote goes to Synchronicity

Difficult :hmm:

I think I might have to vote Synchronicity, it has one of my favourite Police songs, King of Pain, on it.

DrTeeth said:
Great, now I want to buy the Message in a Box set. Another mouth to feed :angry:

I have that one. Bought it really cheap a couple of years ago. It's also the only Police release I have. But then again, if you have this one you have almost everything they ever released.
:D

Ghost has some great tunes (Every Little Thing, Invisible Sun), but Synchronicity is better overall. Here's my Police rankings:

Synchronicity
Outlandos
Ghost
Regatta
Zenyatta

Back
Top Bottom