Whats all the fuss about Radiohead?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You do realise this is really a Radiohead fan-forum right? I mean have you read any of the threads around here? This place definitely isn't a U2 fan-forum that band is quite hated around here :wink:

network166.jpeg

I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Re: Re: Whats all the fuss about Radiohead?

lazarus said:
Will someone lock this thread, please? We don't need some generic, trolling, and useless "criticism" of a obviously important and respected band cluttering up the forum.

Hah. You do realise that it's statements like this that make people want to rile Radiohead fans up? :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Whats all the fuss about Radiohead?

Saracene said:

Hah. You do realise that it's statements like this that make people want to rile Radiohead fans up? :lol:

Which is rather easy, seemingly.

Still, I quite like Radiohead, personally. They're a decent Pink Floyd/U2 tribute band. :tongue:

Yeah my original post may have been a little childish. I was just angry because in another forum some one really bashed on u2 and made radiohead to be equal the to beatles. But still, in my opinion, radiohead sucks :wink:

Last edited:
Gonna Run 2 U said:
Yeah my original post may have been a little childish. I was just angry because in another forum some one really bashed on u2 and made radiohead to be equal the to beatles. But still, in my opinion, radiohead sucks :wink:

You sound like me like just over a year ago, god how I hated Radiohead...well that sorta changed :wink:

i find them hard, check very hard to listen to, except fake plastic trees, which makes me wonder why they make so many sonically irritating songs and so few real gems.

the singer looks like clay acken (spelling) from american idol and the bad guy from that television show Lost...that doesnt help me like them either

Radiohead might be good...

but not THAT good

otherwise, a lot of people would like them... and they don't

Gonna Run 2 U said:
the singer looks like clay acken (spelling) from american idol and the bad guy from that television show Lost...that doesnt help me like them either

u must be blind..

u speakth such blasphemy.... I banish you from this thread... be gone...

Lest I be banished from the thread as well, I will also state for the record that I have seen pictures where the similarity between Thom and Clay Aiken cannot be denied.

Simon (after Thom Yorke's performance): Let me put it this way... it sounded like a cat trying to get out of a washing machine.

Gonna Run 2 U said:

That's deep.

Great reason to not like a band.

He'd also surely make a comment about the lazy eye.

"Surely you can't expect to be taken seriously as a pop star with THAT thing staring at everyone from the stage."

I was enjoying this thread until the Clay Aiken comparisons. Now I'm having my own private hissy fit. :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom