What's a good Bruce Springsteen forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

madonna's child

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I've learned about U2 and their history by being an Interference member. I thought I'd try the same thing with Bruce. But I can't find a good forum. Suggestions? :shrug:

Ask the big man yourself--send a PM to Bruce S. If he doesn't help you, I'll beat him with my hash pipe. He's a good guy--right now we're having a band-off! I'm so stoked!

Hey, Rivers. Welcome to Interference. I see you've joined a long line of random rockstars that post here. SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON THEIR HANDS. ;) :p

Anywayz, does anybody else have any suggestions!?

Last edited:
joyfulgirl said:
I post here sometimes:

http://www.lacava.org/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

They're funny as hell over there.

Did you see the BruceFag Paegant they're having there currently? :laugh: :laugh:

I'm a member of that forum, Emily. It's pretty cool...I like it better than Greasy Lake, which I registered with then had trouble posting, even after contacting the administrator numerous times. :yell:

I've gotten quite a few Bruce boots through there, also. People kick ass there. :)

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Did you see the BruceFag Paegant they're having there currently? :laugh: :laugh:

:yes: Hi-lar-i-ous! KingofMilkwaukee has to be the biggest BruceFag ever. I even met him at the Phoenix show. What's your handle over there?

joyfulgirl said:

:yes: Hi-lar-i-ous! KingofMilkwaukee has to be the biggest BruceFag ever. I even met him at the Phoenix show. What's your handle over there?

I know! He reminds me of a certain person round these parts, but only with :bono:, :lmao: What does he look like? (He accused me of being a BruceFag, and I was like, "Um, can you be one if you're a GIRL?" lol)

I'm Candy's Car over there...and I've got a Steven avatar. :drool: :love:

I joined Stone Pony London. My username is A_Sorta_Princess (my friend came up with it, but I'm a Tori fan so I like it.) Look for me around!

Back
Top Bottom