what would you do for a klondike bar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know, Radiohead haven't been punk since they released 'Creep'. They need to go back to that simple-minded two-chord 'life is shit and so am I' vibe that garnered them such MTV acclaim back in the early 90s.

As for Korn, keep the good work guys! Really diggin' that aggressive vibe and the freaky dreadlocks and stuff.

Kieran McConville said:
You know, Radiohead haven't been punk since they released 'Creep'. They need to go back to that simple-minded two-chord 'life is shit and so am I' vibe that garnered them such MTV acclaim back in the early 90s.

As for Korn, keep the good work guys! Really diggin' that aggressive vibe and the freaky dreadlocks and stuff.

i couldnt agree more.

i mean, radiohead must be like for gays now what with their sampling and "experimental" bullshit. i mean the bends was ok, but everything after that sucked shit.

i want my power chords, i want my cruches, and i want my distortion.

as for korn, theyre so big right now! i used to like them like 4 years ago when noone knew who they were, but now - well, its frustrating. they had SO much promise, but they sold out.

Oh well, there's always Sum41 or Good Charlotte, I guess. Those guys ROCK!

As for Radiohead, yeah. And don't get me started on U2. Their last good song was Refugee. More power chords, boys! That's the ticket!

shut up albarn.

you're always pretending to be too good for me

but you know my albums call your name at night.

yerrrrrrtle YEEEERRRRTTTLLLLEEEE

:angry:

has anyone heard simple plan? those guys really REALLY know how to rock out.

go download "im just a kid". no im serious, especially if you have high speed internet.

i believe you'll be mildly amused.

thomas, you haven't actually made a good album yet. but play that creep song more often, it's actually halfway decent. maybe then you won't be boring your audiences to sleep.

now i'm going to speak frankly, without trying to be clever or ironic.

simple plan are one of the worst things to come out of canada next to sum 41 and avril lavigne. and nickelback. but you already knew that.

edit: and yes, think tank kicks ass, because thomas yorke isn't on it.

im really digging this whole new punk movement in general.

whenever mother tells me to do my fucking chores, i tell her "im just a kid! i dont listen to your rules, you corporate whore!"

yertle-the-turtle said:
thomas, you haven't actually made a good album yet. but play that creep song more often, it's actually halfway decent. maybe then you won't be boring your audiences to sleep.

now i'm going to speak frankly, without trying to be clever or ironic.

simple plan are one of the worst things to come out of canada next to sum 41 and avril lavigne. and nickelback. but you already knew that.

edit: and yes, think tank kicks ass, because thomas yorke isn't on it.

ive also noticed radiohead's audience at concerts appear to be having a very dull time. way to catch on to that, spud!

Let's get married, let's go to Vegas. Better yet, let's involve Zonelistener in a vaguely illegal and unsettling love triangle.

albarn,

it's ok that you feel cutting wit is your only way to pretend not to worship radiohead like you do. i feel like...well i'm your mentor.

but not on purpose.

because i would never let you steal all of my ideas and put them to shit like you do with them.

i mean it's flattering for a moment.

but it's really getting irritating now little brother.

Guess what bedhair?
I was flicking through the music channels yesterday and Radiohead's new one (one of them anyway) was on and I thought it sounded good.

Am I cool enough now?

:grumpy:

well angie, id love to answer that but ive got to hurry up and go ahead and do something before its deadline is due, i hope you understand. hold that thought ok angie, ill be right back!

im so sick of your bullshit bear.
i cant take this anymore.
im not a deadline, passing.
i am here, right now.
waiting.

give me something.
i love you bear.
like a hole
in the head.

Is there a monster taking over your head?

:lol:

:lmao:

If I weren't already dead, I would have killed myself laughing again!

Angela Harlem said:
im so sick of your bullshit bear.
i cant take this anymore.
im not a deadline, passing.
i am here, right now.
waiting.

give me something.
i love you bear.
like a hole
in the head.

yayaya, ill come back and read this tommorow when i have time.

Back
Top Bottom