what with.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Techie2000 said:
Eh, why not run anyways? They seem to be overlooking all sorts of other parts of it, an age restriction can't be that big of a deal...:shrug:

:hmm: True. If bush can screw the constitution, hell I can too! :hyper:

Here and now begins my campaign for senate! George Allen is up fore reelection here in Virginia, I'll gladly take him on! :hyper:

U2democrat said:

:hmm: True. If bush can screw the constitution, hell I can too! :hyper:

Here and now begins my campaign for senate! George Allen is up fore reelection here in Virginia, I'll gladly take him on! :hyper:

I will obtain false residency papers and vote for you. :happy:

WildHoneyAlways said:

I will obtain false residency papers and vote for you. :happy:

Sweet!

I know I'll have the endorsement of Tim Kaine...he can do all the fundraising for me since I have no money...I'll take a semester off from school to campaign and such...I can get all my fellow VA interferencers to hit the campaign trail too.

It's perfect! :happy:

U2democrat said:

wood? as in lumber? :huh: no that's not a problem...unless you get into the environmental aspect.

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

You may want to revise this statement before you do anymore campaigning...

:|

For once love_u2 may be more informed than others:shh: :shh:

snowbunny00774 said:

:eyebrow: :eyebrow:

You may want to revise this statement before you do anymore campaigning...

:|

For once love_u2 may be more informed than others:shh: :shh:

Maybe in the states along the canadian border it's a problem, but down here you never hear anything about that...the main problem I hear about is cheaper perscription drugs from canada.

Miroslava said:

It's like showing up at school and having some chick be wearing the same damn outfit you had first! :madwife:

That happens to me everyday. Why are all these girls at my school wearing the same uniform as me? :mad:

:wink:

I can't believe this thread has almost 200 replies...
Hein85.gif

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom