what with.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

:lol: yeah

after the 04 election i was depressed for a week:wink:

Ah you're lucky...only a week...i slipped into a pretty deep depression after that...but I picked myself back up with the governor's race...and whaddya know...WE WON!!!!! :hyper:

U2democrat said:

Ah you're lucky...only a week...i slipped into a pretty deep depression after that...but I picked myself back up with the governor's race...and whaddya know...WE WON!!!!! :hyper:

yeah, well i wasn't involved in any campaigns or anything so maybe that was why it was only a week:wink: alot of people i knew were involved in the rep campaign though:|

the rockin edge said:

yeah, well i wasn't involved in any campaigns or anything so maybe that was why it was only a week:wink: alot of people i knew were involved in the rep campaign though:|

:lol: so did I. I live in an extremely conservative area...:crack:

My the abuse i took during the 2004 campaign :rolleyes: People threw tennis balls at my car while i was driving it...shouted all sorts of obscenities as I walked through the halls at school, boy are those suckers paying for it now with the continuation of this admin :mad:

U2democrat said:

:lol: so did I. I live in an extremely conservative area...:crack:

My the abuse i took during the 2004 campaign :rolleyes: People threw tennis balls at my car while i was driving it...shouted all sorts of obscenities as I walked through the halls at school, boy are those suckers paying for it now with the continuation of this admin :mad:

:yikes: that stuff is wrong :tsk:

most of the people i knew that were bush supporters were through church, making it all the worse :|

ohhh we had provinceal elections and old kline won again but we have all the oil so it dosent really matter who won or not cause there going 2 keep giving away our oil!!!not that its a bad thin we do get 900$ a person in our province cause of oil sails(im tired and cant spell)

love_u2_adam said:
ohhh we had provinceal elections and old kline won again but we have all the oil so it dosent really matter who won or not cause there going 2 keep giving away our oil!!!not that its a bad thin we do get 900$ a person in our province cause of oil sails(im tired and cant spell)

oil eh? Maybe we should invade......:evil::wink:

U2democrat said:

My sister and I have vowed never to speak of that black Tuesday again. There was big time depression at my house. :lol:

love_u2_adam said:
ic, umm what about wood??i read in a meclanes (canadian mag)that we had a big fight over it?(see i can have a propper conversation:shh: )

wood? as in lumber? :huh: no that's not a problem...unless you get into the environmental aspect.

ah to wait 15 years...though i can be 30 in congress...so really I only have to wait 10 years :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom