What TV Shows Do You Follow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, and I'm not much for reality shows, but I did watch the ENTIRE SEASON of Big Brother 2 last year, 'cause there was this dude on the show named Will who was just a conniving little f**k and he was hilarious.

Friends
Will and Grace
Once and Again ( no one's mentioned this!)I love Billy Campbell...
ER
Raymond
Frasier
Ellen

Friends
Dawson's Creek
ER
Third Watch
Sex and the City
Ellen
Bar (docu-soap)
Big Brother
Stingers

and I watch lots of eejit talkshows
tongue.gif

And I loved Jack and Jill and Heartbreak High!

Shows I like and try not to miss -

Sex & the City
The Sopranos
The West Wing
Felicity (I'm so addicted it's sad!!
biggrin.gif
)
Ally McBeal
ER
Dawson's Creek
Buffy
Angel
Will & Grace
Dharma & Greg
The Secret Life of Us (Aussie show, brilliant)
That 70's Show

Shows I will watch if they're on -

Friends
X-Files

Friends
Ally Mcbeal
Boston Public
Simpsons
Survivor
Soprano's

I didn't hear that RDJ is coming back to Ally?? Where did you hear this?? There was a little blurb about him in the Toronto Star today saying "RDJ is getting another chance, he is being considered for the lead role in a big budget movie about a hotel chase". That would make me soooo happy though, since the show is really lame without him.

Friends
Will and Grace
Scrubs (starting to get into it)
Fraiser
The Real World
Big Brother (hated 1 loved 2)
Er on occasion

oh dear, I watch too much TV

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
I didn't hear that RDJ is coming back to Ally?? Where did you hear this?? There was a little blurb about him in the Toronto Star today saying "RDJ is getting another chance, he is being considered for the lead role in a big budget movie about a hotel chase". That would make me soooo happy though, since the show is really lame without him.
Alas, 'twas but a rumour
frown.gif

The RDJ web site http://www.rdjfan.com/ sez:

No Downey Lovin' for Ally

1/8/02 - This is just the ratings-boosting stunt Ally McBeal could have used right now. A spokesperson for Robert Downey Jr. is denying widespread rumors that his client will return to the Fox dramedy during May sweeps. "There are no plans for him to return at this point," Alan Nierob tells TV Guide Online. Adds an Ally rep: "While the show is fond of him and has never ruled out his returning, there are no plans to have him return in May or any other time this season."
Source: TV Guide Online

Well, at least they're not ruling it out. And I'm sure they know what he could do for their ratings (again).

Friends
ER
Third Watch
Gilmore Girls
Felicity
Charmed
Father Ted
Scream Test
Almost every show from People and Arts and the Travel Channel
And a few more i can't remember right now...

Flavia

24 (surprised more people haven't mentioned it)
Sopranoes
Daily Show

Old shows that I loved
Cracker
Babylon 5
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Father Ted

Originally posted by SkeeK:
24 (surprised more people haven't mentioned it)

Ditto, I actually had to do some 24 converting when I was up visitng my family at Christmas time. I told my cousin the whole story and then told her to watch it when it comes back on on Jaunary 8 and I forgot all about it and then she called me Tuesday and she's like, OH MY GOD! And I was all, "your watching it!" and she said "Yes, me and my husband!". It was too cool...

Back
Top Bottom