what to get thom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
would you like to be the father figure for jonny and colin? their dad died in the english army.

i think youd be a good fit, what with you being a radiohead fan and all. :)

would I ????

i sure would love that, we could have family night every Tuesday and get ice milk at Ronnies and then play LIFE, and let Colin win........:wink:

Kieran McConville said:
Nickelback really rock, but personally Van Halen can't be beat for my money.

I was going to orchestrate the end of the world for Thom, but Kid Rock and Nickelback have already collaborated.

I have failed.

Flog me.

a personality.

ok thats a bit harsh but maybe a smile.

i haven't seen that in years.....maybe even never. :shocked:

t020.jpg

A pug. Thom Yorke owning a pug. Think of the musical repercussions of having such a silly, stupid-looking dog around the studio.

But pugs are extremely intelligent and sensitive dogs. They're like the Buddha of dogs.:cute:

Well, Thom is like the Buddah of songwriters. Excpet he looks like a drowned rat. Does that still count then?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
have you actually heard the song? its the rock anthem for my generation. :up:

Hell yes.

Did you know there's a Sewage Treatment plant in Hanna, Alberta named the Kreuger Sewage Treatment plant?

Haha, now we know where shit comes from eh?

:up:

joyfulgirl said:
But pugs are extremely intelligent and sensitive dogs. They're like the Buddha of dogs.:cute:

Yes. I hope people don't think I was trying to insult pugs, as I own one myself. Her cuteness and silliness has greatly affected my own seriousness, and I think that would introduce an interesting dynamic into the next Radiohead album.

Back
Top Bottom