What the hell is all that with Sarah Jessica Parker?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
Why is she so famous and all over the place?

She's not talented, she's not all that good-looking, and she's too skinny by a damn sight. Her voice is annoying and her show (the single partial episode I could manage to sit through) is lame.

What gives?

Apparently the horse-faced, badly-dressed, vocally annoying starlet is the hottest thing in Hollywood right now. Look for her soon (again) on a television near you!

:yuck: :shrug:

I think she's seriously fugly. And she's got an irritating voice. And if I see one more GAP commercial with her, I'm gonna need some Zofran.

i actually like her.
she's come a hell of a long way since square pegs.
i say, more power to her.

she's rich and successful, and she's married to a rich and successful man.

yeah, i'd sure hate to be her. :rolleyes:

i like her. i saw her in a broadway musical a couple years ago. she was really good and funny in it and could sing :up:

matthew broderick was in the audience that night :faint:

I think a lot of , myself included adored her character on Sex and the City. It seems like so many people know someone who reminds them of Samamtha, Carrie, Charlotte or Miranda. All of the characters kind of became pop culture icons. So I think the big hype about her is about "Carrie". People still like to believe she is Carrie.

Wow. Women really do like to rip other women to shreds....

This is how out of it I am:

*goes into GAP. Thinks the model looks alot like SJP*

*a few days later, goes into GAP again*

Me: Hey, is that Sarah Jessica Parker on that ad?
Sarah: Uh....YEAH.

Needless to say, I haven't seen these new GAP ads. But she doesn't bother me. I've always thought she seemed nice, anyway. :shrug:

u2valleygirl said:
Also most Gap ads are weird. They had Madonna in a Gap ad...need I say more.

old navy ones scare me more.

i've got no idea who she is. i've never seen sex in the city, or the GAP ads...or anything else that i'm aware of her being in.

IWasBored said:
i've got no idea who she is. i've never seen sex in the city, or the GAP ads...or anything else that i'm aware of her being in.

ditto. :shrug:

Mind you someone posted a photo of her house or her characters house, I forget. Her house is gorgeous :D

Last edited:
They're showing what I think are reruns here every night and I watch it on occasion. The personage Carrie is the most annoying one of the four. Her columns seem to suck most of the time and she should just kick that guy Big to the curb. Samantha is hot though and reminds me of one of my friends who is also very hot.

I don't "like to rip other women to shreds", obviously I don't know her personally - I'm sure she's probably a nice person

I never saw that show since I don't have HBO, but I just think she's overexposed, same for all the stuff about her style. She's so thin that she wears all those beautiful designer clothes amazingly well, and I think her eyes are gorgeous

Come on, let's not forget her stellar performance in Footloose!

:sexywink:

I like the new Gap ads, and I like SJP. I think she's adorable.

Back
Top Bottom