what the fuck are you thinking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
does something go over and over again in your head?
are you drained?
do you feel you've got a million engines in neutral?
do you tell yourself "now if only i was able to get/remove this one thing from my life, things would be great"?

do you ever stop to ask yourself who you're really kidding?

do you feel happy?

do you feel lonely?

does something eat away at you
does it take over, and consume everything you're worth?
do you have anything left to give when all you think about is getting?

does it feel as though someone is sinking a icepick to the back of your skull merely by their friendly gesture of "hello"?

do you want to scream till your eyes burst from their sockets?

do you constantly feel let down?

do you sometimes allow yourself to be positive
only to have whatever faith you showed, be slapped across the face by something so awful it can only be considered as the manifest/food equivalent of liver and onions?

do you expect to get out of this world alive?

do you think anyone owes you sweet fuck all?

i think you do.

i think you think things will get better on their own.

i think feeling sorry for yourself will only make shit worse.

i think no matter how hard you try, things won't get better or worse.

no.

no i think they'll stay the same.

because no matter how much things change, the end result's the same.

we're all driving really fast on the mus bus, guys, and guess what? we're going down a steep hill, and the brakes are broken. not that anyone can tell where this is leading, cause the windows have been painted over and our eyes and ears are plugged/sealed shut.

we don't even know we're on this thing, but believe me - oh yes, believe me, we're riding this mus bus all the way, wherever it may take us.

because

even though we've all got our hands on the wheels of this great big bus, we don't really control the speed or direction that it goes.

oh no.

we're utterly helpless, guys. that's what the mus bus is all about, guys. GUYS GUYS GUYS.

the wheels on this bus go round and round, and the screams you make absolutely no sound.

do all those questions asked from earlier in this post resonate at all with you? do any of them provoke a sore spot?

do you drink your meat for breakfast?

does blood sausage sound good to you?

does orange juice hurt your stomach, and do love songs make you dumber for listening to?

do you have any fucking idea what this is about?

no

no i don't think so.

i think we need to realise and remember that i'm the only one who's going to be asking the questions here, and that your answers don't matter. heck, don't even wear your seat belt, cause i'm pretty sure this mus bus ride won't ever end whether we want it to or not.

there won't be any accidents, there won't be any dangers. just uncomfort, and never-ending dread.

it's a deadline that looms overhead that always gets closer, but somehow never arrives.

we're in this together, ladies and gentleman, and believe me, as bad as it is now, it will only get worse.

do you tell yourself "now if only i was able to get/remove this one thing from my life, things would be great"?
does something eat away at you
does it take over, and consume everything you're worth?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

especially to number two there.

seriosuly, if i could get rid of this one problem in my life, it would honestly be absolutely awesome.

overly pessimistic thoughts though zooms.

I must say there are a lot of questions there. i don't know the answers to all of them but

yes

yes I do feel lonely,
and I am afraid, scared shitless in fact
but

i know things can only get worse
and knowing this,
naturally
resist change

heh.
lolz

art. fuck.

this is
bringing

back memories

of a certain

few members who

liked space moons

and possessed a still-posting

but then disappeared from our midst

what is anything ?¿ // inept_-socratic notions))

Z_oom, your inquires

reflect
..a higher understanding, of such indiscretions

we are all void of

pulchritude.

((((inside^wereallalone001010101010

roflcopter.gif

I've been here 4 god-forsaken years and I still understand why these threads continues to occur and/or what they mean.

i hate replying to any of my threads.
it's probably because they're masterpieces, and after slaving over them for countless hours, my mind doesn't want to revisit the mental space that i tortured myself in to create this work of art.

Ohhhh, I'm so gonna drag you down a mountain on a sled, maddie. It'll be steep and snow-packed.

*yells at mad1 for like another 7.33 hours, just for good measure. :laugh:

And I pronounce "measure" like this: meh-zshuh.

Back
Top Bottom