What song did you last sing along to at the top of your lungs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cujo said:

With you on that one, EP, all the way to Utah.

Bring it, guys. We can go eat Jello and pronounce fork like "fark". Yay for Utah!

I've yet to see how that song has anything to do with The Great Salt Lake other than one line. :(

I shouted out the brass section in the fourth movement of Shostakovich's fifth symphony whilst conducting the stereo with a pencil. Does this still count?

GibsonGirl said:
I shouted out the brass section in the fourth movement of Shostakovich's fifth symphony whilst conducting the stereo with a pencil. Does this still count?

I don't know, I don't follow modern bands. :confused:

GibsonGirl said:

you're awesome:rockon:

RHCP- Give it Away...along with a few other thousand people at the MEN Arena in Manchester last night :wink:

PlaTheGreat said:

I don't know, I don't follow modern bands. :confused:

LOL CHOPIN! :lol: I bet you anything the fool pronounced it "choppin."

Princey, I hear the Chili Peppers played "Interstellar Overdrive" at that show, along with Syd Barrett's "Golden Hair." How was it?

GibsonGirl said:

LOL CHOPIN! :lol: I bet you anything the fool pronounced it "choppin."

Princey, I hear the Chili Peppers played "Interstellar Overdrive" at that show, along with Syd Barrett's "Golden Hair." How was it?

Golden hair got the solo treatment by frusciante, no Interstellar Overdrive though...

Without a doubt was the best gig of my life, and that includes front rail at Cardiff to see u2 last year. I went to see the chilis the week before at Sheffield and to be honest wasnt too impressed, but they really pulled out all the stops this time round. Got to hear Blood Sugar Sex Magik live, which was absolutely immense, the atmosphere was cracking, and despite being seated still managed to create a mini mosh-pit!

the rockin edge said:

that's hot.:drool:

You should see what I do with Mahler's sixth. :sexywink:

Glad to hear you had a brilliant time, Princey! I've always wanted to see the Chili Peppers live. It's difficult for me to get to many concerts though, seeing as I live in what feels like the most rural place on earth. Blood Sugar Sex Magik! That's one of my favourites from the album. Glorious euphoria is my must, erotic shock is a function of lust...

Radiohead - "Everything In Its Right Place" at The Greek Theater.

And even though it was at a concert I still count it because I was stading next to the most stone-faced statue of a man who was giveing me sidelong dirty looks just because I was having a great time and dancing, gyrating singing along and general having the time of my life!

If you want to be boring and immobile then stay home!!! There you can put in the cd and stand ticked-off looking and rooted in front of your stereo! Don't try and kill my good time and the precious 2 hours out of every 4 years that I get to see Radiohead in concert! With or without you, I'm gonna have a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!

"Everything! Everythiinng!! EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
FitzChivalry said:

And even though it was at a concert I still count it because I was stading next to the most stone-faced statue of a man who was giveing me sidelong dirty looks just because I was having a great time and dancing, gyrating singing along and general having the time of my life!

If you want to be boring and immobile then stay home!!! There you can put in the cd and stand ticked-off looking and rooted in front of your stereo! Don't try and kill my good time and the precious 2 hours out of every 4 years that I get to see Radiohead in concert! With or without you, I'm gonna have a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!

"Everything! Everythiinng!! EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNG!!!!!!!!

I noticed no one was singing along other than my buddy and I at the Radiohead show I saw also. Weird stuff.

Originally posted by FitzChivalry

Just don't sing louder than Thom because that can really ruin a show. Someone was singing louder than Thom at the show I saw and everyone around him told him to shut up (and he did). No one told me to shut up, however, because I'm a polite singer-at-shows. :wink: It's one thing when everyone is singing along and it sounds almost like one voice; it's another when one lone irritating voice stands above the rest and I paid to hear Radiohead (or whoever), not THAT guy (or girl).

Okay, carry on and happy singing. :)

Zootlesque said:
I just wanna scream............... hello!!!

:wink:

Curse you, this post made me just listen to this song AND sing along at the top of my lungs!

So yeah:

Pearl Jam - 'Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In a Small Town'

all i need

it's alright
it's alright
it's ALRIGHT
it's aaalriiight

it's all wrong
it's alright
it's all WRONG
it's alright!!

it's all wrong
it's alright...

corianderstem said:
Cyndi Lauper's "I Drove All Night"

A very worthy tune for singing along to! I've belted that one out in my car so many times it's ridonculous.

:up:

u2popmofo said:

Curse you, this post made me just listen to this song AND sing along at the top of my lungs!

So yeah:

Pearl Jam - 'Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In a Small Town'

now I'm doing it:lol:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom