What song.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:mad: A Rod Stewart song...just the melody, I can't remember any of the words except "tonight." :scream: I have no clue what song this is or WHERE it came from to be in my head

Jealous Guy ~ John Lennon
Stay ~ Shakespeare's Sister
Jewel ~ Cranes

oooh good choice...i was playing that song at the end of the night for my friends, but it didnt appear that more than 2 of them liked it. :|

well the guys all have good taste in music, but its the girls who hold strong feelings for talents such as nickelback and creed.

it was discussed, but we didnt. instead we fed each other cake even though i was not hungry and it was very dry cake without the icing cause they thought it was funny not to give me any. all this after consuming a birthday boys ammount of beverages. what a nite though! then all the crums on my white undershirt were matted in when they poured water on me. twice. the first time i assisted her i was holding a glass of water up to her mouth while she was drinking. she then SPITTED it on me. she proceeded to run upstairs, get another glass of water and dump it on me.

theyre odd girls. and it wasnt like i was completely innocent of everything either.

Cow of the Seas said:
it was discussed, but we didnt. instead we fed each other cake even though i was not hungry and it was very dry cake without the icing cause they thought it was funny not to give me any. all this after consuming a birthday boys ammount of beverages. what a nite though! then all the crums on my white undershirt were matted in when they poured water on me. twice. the first time i assisted her i was holding a glass of water up to her mouth while she was drinking. she then SPITTED it on me. she proceeded to run upstairs, get another glass of water and dump it on me.

theyre odd girls. and it wasnt like i was completely innocent of everything either.

its funny what Canadians will do for fun.....:|

MonaVox said:
:mad: A Rod Stewart song...just the melody, I can't remember any of the words except "tonight." :scream: I have no clue what song this is or WHERE it came from to be in my head
tonight's the night?

stay away from my window
stay away from my back door too
disconnect the telephone line
relax baby and draw that blind

kick off your shoes and sit right down
loosen off that pretty french gown
let me pour you a good long drink
ooh baby don't you hesitate cause

tonight's the night
it's gonna be all right
cuz i love you girl