What pretty eyes you have my dear....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zooropamanda said:
z edge's are either brown or hazel methinks

that was my guess too manda...my first guess was light brown...unfortunately I can't tell in the scanned pic I have from the Dallas pics from the concert...I will have to find the original pic and look at it with a magnifying glass :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

*edit-additional info*

one of the pics I have of zedge has some red-eye in it, which is why I also thought hazel...red eye usually occurs in people with blue or hazel eyes :yes:

Last edited:
When I'm bored: Gray
When I'm angry: Dark blue
When I'm happy: Green
The rest of my moods are a mixture of all the colours.....

My eyes are strange, they change colour with mood and with what Im wearing... I stand by the fact that theyre greyish blue and just change accordingly but Ive got a picture here where they look greeny-blue... bah... see for yourselves.

Attachments

• me_close.jpg
    me_close.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 43
Brown - and i wouldn't trade them for anything.

(want proof? I have a pic in Nicamom's album)

And i think that blue/green eyes are the prettiest out there!

Hmmm it just crossed my mind, has bluey posted in here yet? we need the picture of her frighteningly bright icy blue eyes in here for all to oggle over. :Q~~

oh come on...why are so many of you so negative when it comes to brown eyes? ok, yeah, i used to feel the same way..in fact, i used to wear colored contacts for a while when i was younger...until guys themselves started to tell me that i looked a lot prettier with my dark brown eyes. hey, i can't escape my Cuban heritage, so i might as well embrace it. now, i wouldn't change my eye color if someone paid me to.

some of the most beautiful women out there (in my opinion) are those with brown eyes.

and anyway, i couldn't imagine some of you out there with any other color (i.e. Sicy...you're nice brown eyes contribute to your good looks :) )

Back
Top Bottom