what party tricks can you do?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
It is my duty to free you of your boredom. Sometimes.

I wish I could do party tricks; but I can only lift my eyebrows one at a time, left and right and left again, you get what I mean. No one else I know can do that.

What I'd really like to do are armpit noises and lighting a fire with my fart.

yarof

Originally posted by foray:
What I'd really like to do lighting a fire with my fart.

I'd like to see that
biggrin.gif

Once when I was really drunk, I smoked 8 cigarettes at one time. 6 in my mouth, 2 up my nose! It definitely wasn't the best experience I ever had, but it sure left a legacy.

------------------
Schabow

I have a friend who can light his own farts. I thought it was a myth until I saw it myself.

He can also do a 'squashed frog'. Which involves a window, male reproductive organs and a drunk crowd of onlookers.

My only and best(as opposed to?) trick is drinking. I can scull damn quick for a chick and can drink any amount, any combo and have never had a hangover.

I rule.

truly yours, your biggest fan,
Ang.

Hmm...I can wriggle my ears and do weird things with my eyes when they're crossed. And I can drink men under the table--HA!

------------------
And I have no religion
And I don't know what's what

Put a lit match in your mouth, and I can say the entire Greek alphabet before you get burned...

Pretty lame, but hey, I'm not much of a partier.

I could say the Greek alphabet when I was a fraternity pledge.

OOPS! [delete this post]

[This message has been edited by U2Bama (edited 11-14-2001).]

im sure i already posted in this thread. Last time I said I can do this...Look Up, the smilie.
Not really a party trick.

I can click my fingers and hit my palm with my fist so fast that it sounds like a horse galloping.

I can walk on my hands. But I don't know if that qualifies as a party trick. I don't drink. So parties don't really appeal to me.

------------------
Boy! mikal's gonna be pissed! HAHA!

Originally posted by Cookie Manwhore:
I can walk on my hands. But I don't know if that qualifies as a party trick. I don't drink. So parties don't really appeal to me.

Yeah right!!!! *lol*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Back
Top Bottom