what makes a person sexy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

isabelle_guns

Refugee
With permission from my friend on bnet, I had permission to cross post this here.

What makes a person sexy ?

And is it different for guys and gals?

Is it personality, some physical feature or both?

And what do you notice first about someone?

You notice looks first but that is really only at first, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I think power, in a good way, is sexy. I think a gentlemany way is sexy and I think that a big heart on a guy is sexy.
I would be willing to bet a guy would have a difference of opinion.

Being pure, feminine, smart, natural and positive..... :drool:

nice boobs and a fine butt sure do help :wink:, but more that that I definitely need to like the face

But then that's just my personal (male) opinion of what makes a woman sexy...

What makes a person sexy? Black leather, a cigarette, and fly shades. :drool:

But yeah, getting serious now... The first thing I notice about a guy is his eyes. I think eyes are incredibly sexy, for some odd reason. Hair as well. A guy's gotta have good hair. Personality also has a lot to do with it... I mean, if some guy had the sexiest eyes and hair in the world, but he was a real bastard, I'd find him repulsive. So it's a combination of both really, IMO.

ro_nick1.jpg

ENTHUSIASM!

god is it hot. all the rest is personal taste, big little
blue black
corner of the lips orbit of the hips...
but without enthusiasm it all falls
flat.

no?

cheers all!

Last edited:
Physically ... eyes, strong arms (I am not talking about Arnold Schwarzenneger, body builder arms ... I like nice strong arms that feel good when they are wrapped around you), a warm smile

Other stuff that I find sexy that is not physical ... intelligence, passion, the way they laugh, a sense of humor, a sense of adventure, the ability to be silly, the ability to be sensitive ...

Back
Top Bottom