what kind of music....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2zoogirl

War Child
do you like to dance? :D

i like to dance Ska and some punk and Hip hop...

and... cuz i'm a latin girl (and very proud of it!!! :D) i like to dance salsa and merengue :)

A mixture of rap and country, preferrably at establishments where I can dance and/or watch rodeos at the same time. I'm way into that. :up:

Dont judge me.

that's it: mofo and heartland girl didn't go see the shins, they went line-dancing!

honestly, i dance to anything i can dance to. i do a lot of moshing (punk/hardcore) and skanking (ska) around my living room/bedroom. i collide into things, i stub my toes, i step on things and trip over laundry and the cat, but i have a good time. at shows i swear i'm never that person in the back with arms crossed, unless the band sucks. and i've been known to dance during shitty bands' sets to try to forget how much they suck.

u2popmofo said:
A mixture of rap and country, preferrably at establishments where I can dance and/or watch rodeos at the same time. I'm way into that. :up:

As I explained, they only have bull riding on the weekends! :angry:

Or so I hear. Not like I go there on week nights or anything, and I certainly wasn't there last night... :shifty:

In answering the question, my favorite music to dance to is hip hop, but I've also been known to two-step and do some serious line dancing.

Mofo line dancing? :lol:

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom