What kind of hipster are you?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~LadyLemon~

I Serve Larry's Stick
(although I'm sure that a 'real' hipster wouldn't take a quiz like this )

You are the Low-Fidelity All-Star. You were born with your cool, and it's totally natural. You run the gamut from Hipster Supreme (only they can ingest as much coffee as you) to the geeky hipster (Mario Kart, anyone?).

1050051588_hipsterlowfidelity2.jpg

Last edited:
You are the Consummate Hipster. Newbies bow to you, everyone else just stares, as you swagger down the street with "Little Green Bag" stuck in your head.

1050050314_hipsterconsummate2.jpg

And I was afraid not smiting Freddie Prinze Jr. would cost me points.

The Hipster Intellecticus: call himself what he will (beatnik, philosophy major, liberal arts student), he's still hip and he still digs on Kerouac."You're the Hipster Intellecticus. Call yourself what you will (beatnik, philosophy major, liberal arts student), you're still hip and you still dig Kerouac.

This is obviously the result to receive when sitting at the computer in your undies, attempting to do a quiz whilst balancing a plate of nuggets between your gut and the edge of the keyboard AND trying not to drip sweet and sour sauce on the mouse. For the record, I did not manage to stop the flow of lemon cordial onto the Neil Diamond CD on the floor below. (dont ask)

Last edited:
dsmith2904 said:
You are the Consummate Hipster. Newbies bow to you, everyone else just stares, as you swagger down the street with "Little Green Bag" stuck in your head.

And I was afraid not smiting Freddie Prinze Jr. would cost me points.

:bow:

:wink:

I got Hipster Intellectious the first time I took it. Then I went back and changed a couple answers where I was really wavering between two choices and got Low Fidelty Hipster.

You are the Consummate Hipster. Newbies bow to you, everyone else just stares, as you swagger down the street with "Little Green Bag" stuck in your head....lmao...mullets.....:lmao:
And a multitude of holiday starbucks cards to prove it!!!!!

Attachments

• 1050050314_hipsterconsummate2.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom