what job allows for the most international travel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JessicaAnn said:

PR is not as glamorous as you might think

However, the professional manwhore is a possibility.

Bear Bigelow, Male Gigalo

:sexywink:

He would have his very own show at the Moulin Rouge :up:
you could go to paris! :yes:

Bear doing the can can ... that is too delicious for words.

My question is can he pull off singing Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend while on a swing.

Come on, this is still deathbear we´re talking about!
Of course he can, i bet he´s gonna do it with a little "twist" :sexywink:

Earnie Shavers said:

No, work for a travel agency, but in the head office. My cousin worked in 'new business' for a massive travel agency chain here in Australia. Basically, you see the package deals that say "$499 for flights and 4 nights accomodation at Resort X" and there's a freakin' bidding war to be "Resort X". She spent about 4-5 months of every year overseas. First class flights, the best rooms, the best service, everywhere in the world, all these hotels and tour companies and tourism commissions from various cities and countries all wanting her business.... On top of that she racked up a gazillion frequent flyer points and could do her own thing anywhere, whenever. Do that!

this sounds a bit too good to be true. is there any way you could get me a bit more information? i'd be incredibly grateful. please email at caisenma@gmail.com, thanks :up:

as for the other suggestions, such as the manwhoring captaining, armying, etc., thanks a lot. i mean really, that's great. :up:

AcrobatMan said:
wait a minute

how about journalist - music journalist..you can do a good job...

i am SERIOUS :|

He probably won't like your answer, because he's already a journalist...lol. :angry:

Melon

yeah, and hopefully for not much longer. the money sucks. in fact, i don't think anyone short of the top 5, 10 per cent in this profession make enough to support a family. it's embarassing.

and yes, money is all i care about. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom