What is your ice breaker? [This is a party question]

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
meegannie said:
I've never just seen someone and wanted to talk to them. :shrug:

As for parties, the way I get noticed is to only talk to one person I know really well, drink a little bit, get depressed because I'm loser, and start crying uncontrollably. :|

:sad: That's sad

I begin often with: "do you have money to buy me a drink?"

I can and will never be able to do that

but once a girl came up to me in a club and we started talking for a good hour or so

I had my head down on the table and was nearly falling asleep...I really dislike clubs, so I was not enjoying myself

she saw my pathetic demenour and, because she also hates dance clubs, thought I might be a cool guy to talk to

It was nice

i smile and say hello and make sure to make the eye contact. if he responds well i just start talking about whatever. in my case i met this nice looking guy on Sunday at the airport. he is a co-worker of mine that i never met before because he works in my California office. so i met him when i got off of the plane. he and several of my co-workers were waiting for my plane to land before we left the airport. so how did i break the ice with him? easy, a smile and an introduction with a handshake. we hit it off.

i met a wonderful guy just last week.
breaking the ice was incredibly easy...
i simply posted at interference.

I tell people at parties that I am gaurding the keg from the ninjas who will inevitably arrive. Ninjas kick ass.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
ooh i want to go to a kegger. it has been years since i have been to one.

WORD. See the other brilliant thing is that it is also an excuse for why you have been standing by the keg all night. it is very versitile as well in that if you are standing next to the keg all night people think you are the one collecting the money. So when they ask if you are you just say "No I am the keg gaurd." And then be all "somethin somethin ninjas somethin."

I am popular with the boys.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom