What is your favorite type of gum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't have a size or shape preference. My favorite type and flavor is the new-and-improved Juicy Fruit because the flavor lasts so much longer (I thought it was such a waste having to throw it out after a few chews in the past).

I used to love grape Bubble Yum when I was little but haven't had that in ages. Checker Mint Bubblicious was the most wonderful gum I ever had in my life but they haven't made that in forever.

IMO

bonocomet said:
They changed the color of Juicy Fruit after like a hundred years or something?? :huh:

I like the Starbucks vanilla gum or bubble gum balls (only certain colors though)

imo

:ohmy: Starbucks has gum????????????????????????????????

holy shit batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just so I don't 'RUIN' chippys results.. I will answer the question..

Extra- flavor: Cool Green Apple!!! :drool: :drool: all the way!! :yes:

oopssssssss

forgot to say..............

imo

U2Fanatic4ever said:

:ohmy: Starbucks has gum????????????????????????????????

holy shit batman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yes:

vanilla, spearmint, cinnamon

and last summer they had tangerine, this summer it's berry! I liked the tangerine, I hope they bring it back.

:uhoh: and I already said imo in my first post so I don't have to say it again right?

forbonou2 said:
:wink: IMO: nothing beats Big Red!! :up:
When I was a kid, my best friend asked her older sister why people were always kissing in Big Red commercials. She told us it was because it makes your boobs grow. We chewed a lot of Big Red after that :lol:

bayou12780 said:

what's really annoying is ppl who can pop or snap their gum. but maybe if you can't beat em, join em. :hmm:

http://www.wikihow.com/Pop-Your-Chewing-Gum
But then your girlfriend might take the shotgun off the wall and fire two warning shots... into your head.

Sorry, I had to make the Chicago reference there :wink:

This thread made me want to try something new, so I bought a pack of this last night:

tridentsplashlr0.jpg

It's pretty good, although the "splash" itself is a bit of a letdown ...imo.

You know what type i really like? That kind that really sticks, that you can't really get your jaws off of each other. That kind that makes awful noise if you try to chew. The kind that if you blow a bubble with it, it is all over your face and you can't really remove it, or your hands will be stuck too.
on your shoe :up: imhfgo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom