What is your favorite Candy Bar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2popmofo

Blue Meth Addict
I have to say that I really like candy bars / chocolate bars. It's pretty hard for me to choose a favorite but if I had to choose just one, I'd go with:

Butterfinger

Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery. I like :up:

jolly ranchers are my favoiurite candy

i saw pixie sticks in the store today...i know there was a thread somewhere where people were discussing whether pixie sticks were still in existance...i think it was somewhere in randoooom

chewy candies are good too =) My fav. chocolate bars are whitman's peanut slab & hershey's cookie's n cream :drool: :drool: :drool: ..... Wahh!! They don't sell butterfingers here :scream: I had one overseas... it's good stuff.

Zero :drool:

zero.jpg

I don't really eat candybars except on road trips. What is it about a roadtrip that makes me have to have a 5th Avenue Bar at 10 o'clock in the morning?:|

I actually am part of a little tradition called "The Great Chocolate Off" at my workplace with a few friends
Every Friday afternoon we take turns buying 3 chocolate bars:
our favourite chocolate bar, our least favourite and a chocolate bar we have never tried before. We cut them up and each sample them then rank them based out of 10. Currently Snickers is number one, Eat More is last. I hate Eatmore!
It brings a little bit of fun to Friday's when you're stuck at work.

After we exhaust chocolate bars we are moving on to chips, then beer, this could get very amusing.

I normally prefer fruit candies over chocolate ones (Dots, Twizzlers, etc. :drool:) But I do have a weakness for Baby Ruth bars...and 100 Grands...

Pixie sticks and fruity, chewy candy is great.

Butterfingers are good, and Caramellos...yuuuummmmm (I love chocolate and caramel together in a candy bar)...also like Twix.

Noticed a mention of Hershey's Cookies & Creme candy bars-yep, those are delicious, too.

Reese's...I used to like those when I was little, but now I'm not too fond of them-I'll eat the little ones once in a while, but now the idea of peanut butter and chocolate together kinda makes me gag.

But if I had to pick my favorite candy bar, it'd have to be Snickers. I loooovvvveee Snickers, especially the smaller sized ones, the flavor's more concentrated in them. But the big ones are good, too.

Man, now I want a Snickers...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom