What is this song and who sings it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rollingstone said it was a song that they wish to never hear again.

john mayor is quite over-rated, im my books. over-rated in the sense that i am tired of hearing him on the radio.

why do i listen to the radio when everything they play makes me want to slash my wrists?

Yep, "Your Body is a Wonderland" by John Mayer off of "Room for Squares"

I'm still so undecided about John Mayer....kind of liked him, then got sick of him....but I've always really liked that whole acoustic I AM A MAN BUT I CRY!! thing....to a point. Don't really like this song in particular.

ANYWAY... But I saw the video for this song and was hypnotized by his lips....they's purty
:p

Cow of the Seas said:

john mayor is quite over-rated, im my books. over-rated in the sense that i am tired of hearing him on the radio.

I just heard the song today....so either he's not played much here, or I spend way too much time with my cd's.

why do i listen to the radio when everything they play makes me want to slash my wrists?

that's why I spend all my time with cd's

Cow of the Seas said:
rollingstone said it was a song that they wish to never hear again.

....I agree with you. :uhoh:

I liked the song the first time I heard it...I'm kind of over it now. I haven't heard enough of his work to decide if he's overrated or not.

I do know that he makes really funny faces when he sings.

don't like the song but there are a couple good ones on that disc. also, he does a version of hendrix "wind cries mary" that i downloaded off of kazaalite that is pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom