What is the worst movie that you have seen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

The award for worst ending ever: the new Planet of the Apes movie - continuity? Who the hell needs continuity!

:lmao: I think the same...

I have a little list of the worst movies I'v ever seen (thank God that I've watched them on tv and I didn't have to pay a ticket:

- porky's
- The revenge of the nerds
- eyes wide shut ( I love the "Clock work orange" and "odissey 2001" but "eyes..." is too boring)
- waterworld
- that horror movie with clowns..
- children of the corn
- Depredator 2

but I paid to see "matrix reloaded" and "hulk"... :|

Last edited:
geez!, all the great threads you miss when you go on holiday!!

worst movies..eyy..

Titanic - to long...could have really just shown the start and the end

i've become bored with star wars recently....

edit:
just to add that Matrix Revolutions was a bit dissaponting...prehaps the worst of the 3

Last edited:
Naked Lunch................. worst and still think it is out there where the buses don't run even years later watching it.
Tommy
Clockwork orange
All remind me of bad tequila nights.......

Like Jean Reno and thought that 'The Professional was good'

U2zoogirl said:

revenge of the nerds

Oh man...I am a huge fan of this movie, especially because of Curtis Armstrong aka Booger. He plays another fantastic role as Charles DeMar in the genius Better Off Dead.

Even though it's AFI's #1 film of the past 100 years...... after watching Citizen Kane, I must say that it's one of the worst I've seen. Story-wise. I think the reason it's ranked so high is because of the technical feats the movie achieved, the special effects, camera angles, etc. It was revolutionary for the time.

But, IMO, the story sucked

Last edited:
Titanic. I hated the way they turned a disaster into a love story. And it was so pretentious I could have thrown up. Ok, not quite, but I really hated that movie :tsk: Glad I'm not the only one!

mystery girl said:
Titanic. I hated the way they turned a disaster into a love story. And it was so pretentious I could have thrown up. Ok, not quite, but I really hated that movie :tsk: Glad I'm not the only one!

What a predictable ending! I knew the boat was going to sink... :madspit:

I'm gonna add one more to my list... 2001 A Space Odyssey. :yuck: It didn't hold my attention one bit, the sound effects were piercingly annoying, I couldn't make any sense out of it.... yeah. I didn't like it. :tsk: Did the monkeys at the beginning have any point?? And what was up with the ending?? :huh:

best.....heaven or vegas...stunning movie

worst.....matrix, lord of the rings, swordfish, finding nemo

I admit I actually went to the theater to watch "Mr. Nanny" when I was in Junior high school. Not only is it absolutley ridiculously terrible but the entire movie was like an hour and ten minutes. Never watch a movie with Hulk Hogan in it.

Back
Top Bottom