What is so Good about Oasis and Radiohead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Before I read what GG said, I planned on saying the exact same thing. Same phrase down to the punctuation.

And she's already said it so now there's no point.

Justin24 said:
I don't get it??? There Ok bands.

different strokes for different folks Willis.

colemanxg7.jpg

I love Oasis because they can write catchy, pop songs with a sort of Beatle-esque vibe to them, plus Noel Gallagher has more talent than he gets credit for.

I love Radiohead for the mood Thom Yorke creates with his unique vocals, and what the rest of the boys do. Amnesiac is one of my least favorite records by one of my favorite bands though. Plus no one else has written Subterranean Homesick Alien.

inmyplace13 said:
Before I read what GG said, I planned on saying the exact same thing. Same phrase down to the punctuation.

And she's already said it so now there's no point.

We think the same things at the same time. :sexywink:

What's so good about anyone? Why do some people like things and some people don't? What's so good about saying "they're" instead of "there"? Why do bad things happen to good people? Why does MTV not have anything to do with music? Why does San Diego mean "a whale's vagina"? What's the deal with these Corn Nuts? Are they a corn or are they a nut? Who are the ad wizards that came up with this one? Why is Oprah so popular? Why is Paris Hilton famous? Why do people think Jay Leno is funny? Why do I want to kill myself when I see even 10 seconds of Mad TV? What is the sound of one hand clapping?

I must know.

the only time radiohead and 'ok' belong in the same sentence is if you're talking about ok computer.

radiohead is magnificent.

I heard a few songs and they sound tooooooooo popish like Fall out boy or when Blink 182 was around.

Justin24 said:
I heard a few songs and they sound tooooooooo popish like Fall out boy or when Blink 182 was around.

have you listened to radiohead ever in your life?

Oh yes I have I don't like there style of music it sounds to 182ish

Justin24 said:
Oh yes I have I don't like there style of music it sounds to 182ish

:| Are you trying to start shit cos... Radiohead has as much common with Blink 182 as ABBA has with Metallica.

Do you agree what Liam Ghalliger said about being better than the beatles???

listen to kid a and amnesiac and tell me if you still think they sound like blink182

I'm Ready said:
listen to kid a and amnesiac and tell me if you still think they sound like blink182

That song Treefingers sounds JUST like All The Small Things!!! Just like it, man!

Re: Re: What is so Good about Oasis and Radiohead

i don't know about radiohead cos i've never listened to them.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love Oasis because they can write catchy, pop songs with a sort of Beatle-esque vibe to them, plus Noel Gallagher has more talent than he gets credit for.

:up::up:

and yeah, Liam is a jackass & attention whore etc.

the rockin edge said:

:tsk:

I think it's time we do the switcharoo. I listened to Oasis this week, now it's your turn to get a Radiohead album. :tsk:

Break yourself in with OK Computer. I'm sure people here might disagree, however... :sexywink:

Justin24 said:
I don't get it??? There Ok bands.

I feel the same way. They are Ok. I have their CD's but never listen to them so if anyones wants to buy them let me know. Especialy the Radiohead CD's I really want to get rid of those they just take up space:(

I think The Bends is easier to break into if you don't know anything about Radiohead! Or better yet, start from the top? Pablo Honey? I wouldn't know too much about that one though cos that is the only album of theirs I still don't have. :shifty:

Zootlesque said:
I think The Bends is easier to break into if you don't know anything about Radiohead! Or better yet, start from the top? Pablo Honey? I wouldn't know too much about that one though cos that is the only album of theirs I still don't have. :shifty:

Zoots, never mention Pablo Honey ever again.

EVER.

Back
Top Bottom