What is on your nightstand?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
Yes that is the Motley Crue "Dirt" book. :shifty:
3427434%3B23232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C%3A3%3A5696ot1lsi

I notice the meds and cough drops on your table. Are you feeling better?

I don't own a bedside cabinet.
My desk is quite near my desk and underneath it it has a pull out bit which I have pushed round to my bed and haven't bothered to put back yet. It has my hi-fi and a couple of magazines because I've been doing a lot of crosswords lately.

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: I have that same nightstand :ohmy:

I would post a pic, but my sister is using my digital camera.

Ummm ... and speaking of U2 Show ... I happen to be in the possession of an extra copy and would be willing to send it to a U2 Fan in need. PM me.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

I notice the meds and cough drops on your table. Are you feeling better?

:reject:

I have allergies and asthma so I'm never better! :sigh: It's my daily stuff sitting there and that's not even all of it :slant: The whole bag in the corner is full of allergy pills.

:hug: Thanks for asking! :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I'm only posting this because I had to take the pic when Mia was standing on my table and I hadn't made my bed yet (of course I made it right after taking this pic this morning :p ), lol.

3427474723232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2327%3D8%3A5%3D884%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3C%3A646%3A%3A6ot1lsi

I love your comforter! :love: Plum :drool:

:shifty: it's weird seeing my sheets on another bed!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Haha, I like how on eBay you're toast if you're at less than 98 or 99%. Kinda like the grading scale in High School :huh:
i don't have any negative or neutral comments. :happy:

then again my feedback is like 35 over the course of almost seven years. :laugh:

this thread needs to stay alive for another couple days...i'll have my camera back by thursday. then i will take pictures!

JessicaAnn said:

:ohmy: I have that same nightstand :ohmy:

I would post a pic, but my sister is using my digital camera.

Ummm ... and speaking of U2 Show ... I happen to be in the possession of an extra copy and would be willing to send it to a U2 Fan in need. PM me.
:ohmy: Weird!! All my bedroom furniture is from my mom's apartment from before she married my dad; I have the desk and the bureau and everything.

Schmeg said:

:ohmy: Weird!! All my bedroom furniture is from my mom's apartment from before she married my dad; I have the desk and the bureau and everything.

My furniture is kind of old, but in great condition ... I think my parents got it for me in 1980 or something like that.

Nate Dogg said:
I didn't realize how many promo posters there were...from "Pop" alone????!!!!!

Yeah! There's also three more in my room you can't see in those pictures, and I got a brand new one for Christmas. Plus there's two or three totally different ones I've lost on eBay (there are many, many more, but a lot are the same designs with the only difference being the location and date of the concert).

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Rono, why do you have two alarm clocks?
The black one to wake me up and the red one is for the radio, the sound is better.( i always listen to news radio before i go to sleep ).

...and having two times is very handy, the last couple of months. :up:

Rono said:
The black one to wake me up and the red one is for the radio, the sound is better.( i always listen to news radio before i go to sleep ).

...and having two times is very handy, the last couple of months. :up:

:hmm:
True or False : One is set for local time, the other for Dallas, TX.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
not even an alarm clock?

I don't need an alarm clock, I have the cats! In my face as soon as the sun comes up, feed us, feed us now!

u2granny said:

Glass of water next to cell phone scares me :yikes: Water damage is the only thing my insurance won't cover. If I ever drop it in puddle I'll just report it stolen :reject:

U2Kitten said:

Glass of water next to cell phone scares me :yikes: Water damage is the only thing my insurance won't cover. If I ever drop it in puddle I'll just report it stolen :reject:

I've never spilled on it before but now that I've said it I had better move the phone. It's not actually water.:reject:

MVD, I have the same phone as you.

When I get home (tomorrow hopefully, although my flight IS through Philly again, so it's debatable) I'll have to take a pic...

Back
Top Bottom