What if interference weren't blue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Ohh my, what would happen? Maybe if it were red, FYM would mostly be dominated by Buddhists. PLEBA would have substantially more threads about Adam.

:shrug:

Bizzaro Interference... :hmm:

i'm actually inside interference.

don't ask me how i got in here, but it might have something to do with a lot of extremely hard druqks.

I'm not sure what my mom did to her browser, but I'm on her computer, and blue crack is now white. Classic crack, I suppose you'd call it. :|

What if interference weren't blue?

Actually, it may not be ALL blue forever. A redesign has been in the works for oh.. what like 2 years now :yawn: :lol: :crack:

This is one of the best threads I have ever seen.
If we were to experiment with a change I am definately voting for orange. Mind you that could be considered offensive so maybe that's not such a good idea, which is a shame.
Maybe we could go cream but not in an institute type of way.
There are some very nice greens and it is the closest colour to blue (I think) so it would be the least radical departure.
Here's to experimentation though.

don't know, if blue hurts my eyes, I can't imagine another color

(hurts my eyes and everything, but I'm still here... I'm sick)

Sicy said:

Actually, it may not be ALL blue forever. A redesign has been in the works for oh.. what like 2 years now :yawn: :lol: :crack:

I'll be a sweet little old lady before this ever happens - ie never. That test elvis did was fucking awesome compared to this shit blue. I wont once more vent about how painfully ugly this site is.

ah yes.

you'd neverforget HAMMR TIME though would you?
:wink:

I miss test.

Wow...did I say that aloud?

What if I start another of my thrads out here?
:hyper:

lol I've been saying for nearly 5 years how this is not a very nice looking site. It does the job though.

Hey what if Interference were BLACK text on a BLACK background, with small touches of red trim around the edges. Yes, that would be the ticket.

Back
Top Bottom