What high schools/colleges are y'all attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carleton University in Ottawa Ontario
Honors Degree in Mass Communication with a Minor in Economics

------------------
november 12th 1955

Alum of Florida State University

w/ a Bachelor's Degree in General Communication with emphasis on Public Relations.
Minor in Psychology.

[This message has been edited by HelloAngel (edited 01-31-2002).]

I went to the University of Wollongong.
Yeah, thats that very famous one with the name on the all the tshirts
tongue.gif

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
alum of University of Illinois....

Student at University of Illinois (I assume you mean Urbana-Champaign).

Go Illini!!!

------------------
Change is the only constant

I'm a freshman at Glenbard North High School in Carol Stream, IL. I don't think I can take 3.5 more years of this. In addition to this, I'm 35 years old, divorced, and I live in a van down by the river.

I'm a senior at Bowling Green State university in BG, Ohio (Northwest). I'm an English lit major, and a popular culture minor. We're famous for having the first Popular Culture Dept. in the United States, and also for our high STD rates (and no, I have none of those!)...

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

I'm an alumn of Northeastern University in Boston, BS in Nursing/Science. Hopefully to have something else in the near future!
biggrin.gif

------------------
Holy Jesus, Holy rock and roll...

King's College, itty-bitty Catholic school in Pennsylvania. Double major in English and philosophy, minor in women's studies.

------------------
If you cannot live together in here, you cannot live together out there, let me tell ya. --Bono

You've got to cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice... --Bono

Originally posted by Foxxern:
Student at University of Illinois (I assume you mean Urbana-Champaign).

Go Illini!!!

Whoohooo!!! Another Illini! Yea! I'm still in the area, I fear I'll never escape Champaign. Hopefully our basketball team will strap on a sack and get in the game. Gotta love 'em.

[This message has been edited by WildHoneyAlways (edited 01-31-2002).]

I went to Catholic grade school and high school (woo-hoo lol), and I graduated from a little community college last year.

I went to the University of Victoria, BC. Good old UVic. Mostly cool profs, ugly buildings, beautiful trees, tons of bunny rabbits (tame ones dumped there by negligent owners, and their descendants), ducks at the duck pond that are so aggressive they will actually tug your pant leg to get you to give them more food. (This happened to me when I was a foolish first year and gave them a bit of cake--no lie.) I'm still in town and I use the library quite a lot. I did enjoy UVic, but if I do a masters ever I will go somewhere else.

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

Originally posted by WildHoneyAlways:
Whoohooo!!! Another Illini! Yea! I'm still in the area, I fear I'll never escape Champaign. Hopefully our basketball team will strap on a sack and get in the game. Gotta love 'em.

I am pretty irritated about their recent inability to win anything. Nice little sarcastic article this morning in the Daily Illini about them.

Whereabouts are you in the area? Champaign is kinda scary at night, that's for sure.

------------------
Change is the only constant

I'm a sophomore at Colorado University. I'm majoring in journalism. Good college, bad cafeteria food. What about you?

I'm studying in a very small town in Germany to be an elementary school teacher. It is one of the smallest universities in Germany, there are only 2000 students! The cafeteria there is astonishing!
Well, this job is nearly the only one you can learn there, and it's very beloved by women: there are about 85-90% female students...but I'm male and I'm single!
wink.gif

------------------
Take the money and run

Originally posted by Foxxern:
I am pretty irritated about their recent inability to win anything. Nice little sarcastic article this morning in the Daily Illini about them.

Whereabouts are you in the area? Champaign is kinda scary at night, that's for sure.

Actually, I'm still on campus. I'm doing some masters work at Illinois State a few days a week so that's why I'm still here.
Oh yeah,
BA History
Social science minor with focus on Poli Sci.
I'm going to find a DI now....
biggrin.gif

Loyola Chicago, where the frat sluts are plentiful and the intelligent student body is nowhere to be found.
*hits head against desk repeatedly*
I'm a sophmore medieval history major. I am going to go insane here....

University of Florida...graduating in May with a BS in Animal Science, Equine Industry (that means I'm a horse nut!)

------------------
"Love is a verb..."
enterangell@cs.com

Eh...I'm in the mathematics Ph.D. program at Harvard University.

I generally try not to let this come up during casual conversation, as it inevitably becomes a conversation killer.

[This message has been edited by speedracer (edited 02-01-2002).]

Speed I have a friend at Harvard, not a u2 fan, but a great friend nonetheless. She's a freshman though, so yeah that was pointless.

Anyway I'm a freshman at U. of Southern California (UCLA sucks) studying film production.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

University of Arizona in uh, Tucson.
I'm a freshman. Studying nothing.

Back
Top Bottom