what have you done to warrant my attention?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i've been watching all of you at this place for a very, very long time.

a very, very long time, indeed.

it's come to my attention that, ironically, few of you have.

thread after thread is posted with well-meaning, and intentions of goodwill, messages of courtship among fellow peers.

a way to pass time. a way to share, and grow in community.

well, i for one, don't get it.

i can't count how many fucking hotdogs i've served at my place in the name of "friendship building", but none of you ever show up.

the instructions to get to my place were clear. the prizes available for showing up were more than modest. the love available was more than free, it was abundant and tender.

it might sound like i'm complaining, but instead, i'm turning this all around on YOU. what have YOU done to warrant MY valuable attention? i'm looking at you, sting2!!!! i'm looking at you, helloangel. actually, i'm 7ust looking at you.

sorry about that, to everyone else.

now where was i. oh yes, complaining.

well i'm not. it 7ust sounds that way, like i 7ust mentioned.

what am i even talking about anymore...

oh yeah, hotdogs.

i can't COUNT
how
many...

HOTDOGS i've boiled, bbq'd and nuked, they're never good enough for you are they?! i bought five crates worth, thinking some of you'd give my wieners a shot, but ooooh noooo... you'd rather stare at your posters of morgan freeman, and play croquet in the park with the rest of the teenagers.

i have the pulse of the community at my fingertips, and i know what you're all into. that's what makes this so frustrating.

EAT MY DAMNED HOTDOGS.

shit

Last edited:
Well, I would have been there but you didn't give me proper directions to your place. Is that how you planned it? I just wanted to be friends with you that's all. Why can't you see that?????????? WHY WHY WHY?

story.hotdog.pose.jpg

u2girl78, your sig is priceless!!! :lmao:

sorry, I forgot this is about zoomer...ey..uh... zoomy.

where you located again?

mir space station?

or do you only give it out to gurrls?

does this mean that the power rankings are coming? :hyper:

:hotdog:

Bear, I hate to be the one to break this to you but if it were me, I would want someone to tell me.

Your hotdogs are soggy. That is why we never eat them. I mean, who wants a soggy dog? Not I, that's for sure.

Many of us have tried to bring this to your attention in the past by dropping polite little hints like the time Zedbetty said, "Hey bear, maybe it isn't such a good idea to leave your hot dog crates out in the rain for two weeks. Maybe you should bring them inside and uh I dunno....refrigerate them or something."

BUT YOU DIDN"T TAKE THE HINT!@#

So I just had to spell it out for ya. Do you geddit now???

it could be precisely the fact that you're sitting there handling your hotdog(s) while looking at helloangel. not very inviting or appetizing after all. . . am i wrong? just some constructive criticism for ya. :wink:

I'm not one to turn down free food.....unless of course I have to go to Canada to get it *shudder*. But if you wanna male me some of your sweet meats, I will eat the hell out of them :sexywink:.

there used to be one up in leura! we'd crawl out of the carrington and either head to that place on the highway, or he'd be parked in the shady dark area near gearins :D

those were the days...
:drool:

or nights.

:hmm:

maybe if you served better quality meat.

I mean hot dogs? Hot dogs? C'mon.:|

No one really gets excited to eat hot dogs, let alone willing to travel hours for hot dogs....Do you know the price of gas nowadays? And I for one will not use alternative transportation methods to get to Casa de Zommerang. A bike? I think not. Skateboard? Nope. Ride the back of a turtle? Unlikely (unless this turtle has been using illegal growth hormones)....a turtle with 6 pack abs and killer bicepts:drool: . But I don't want to get involved w/ illegal nartcotic activity (not even for high quality meat) . So really, what choice do I have?

you DO know that the casa de zoomerang96 is pretty much wall-to-wall surveillance equipment, right?

he's watching you eat that turtle meat you're drooling over, numb1075. oh yes, he is.

he's watching us all.

Back
Top Bottom