What has been the single happiest moment of your life?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
forgetting the rude comments and the "ironic" "funny" answers...

my happiest moment was when I finally gave a hug to him

he asked for it, and... was a beautiful moment in my life

it's sad at the same time, because my happiest moment lasted just like 5 seconds

Jack In The Box said:

it's sad at the same time, because my happiest moment lasted just like 5 seconds

that's why it's a moment ;)

just give me moments, not hours or days...

U2man I'm still waiting for your reply. pic plz thx

BonoIsMyMuse said:

In my personal life, I'd have to say City of Blinding Lights at the first Vertigo show I attended, on 5/22/05. That night I realized my life was going to go back to normal after I'd been treated for pretty severe depression for a year, and had suffered from it for probably a year before being treated. It sounds kind of corny to say that the best moment of my life was at a U2 show, but when the confetti dropped and the band came out, something clicked inside of me, and I caught myself thinking for the first time in a long time "Everything's going to be all right."

That is very cool....

I kinda know that the happiest moment hasn't happened for me yet, unless something somewhat nasty happens very shortly, but at this stage it's between:

- Aussies qualifying for 2006 World Cup
- Aussies coming from behind to defeat Japan at 2006 World Cup
- Melbourne Victory coming from behind to reach the A-League Grand Final
- Arcade Fire's Wake Up leading into City OF Blinding Lights at my first U2 gig in Melbourne 2006.
- Flawlessly fulfilling the requirements of a lead role in a school musical.
- Spending one week in Boston, my first time overseas.
- Numerous childhood memories of Xmas and on-field sporting achievements.

Nothing major has happened yet, no lottery or metting a missus yet....

OK, I CHANGED MY MIND. THIS IS IT:

• 482636021_01f506543c.jpg

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
I'm graduating with my PhD on May 19, and I'm pretty happy about that.

In my personal life, I'd have to say City of Blinding Lights at the first Vertigo show I attended, on 5/22/05. That night I realized my life was going to go back to normal after I'd been treated for pretty severe depression for a year, and had suffered from it for probably a year before being treated. It sounds kind of corny to say that the best moment of my life was at a U2 show, but when the confetti dropped and the band came out, something clicked inside of me, and I caught myself thinking for the first time in a long time "Everything's going to be all right."

:sad: :hug: That brought a tear to my eye as well!

My happiest moments:

- At my second U2 show on the rail and hearing Arcade Fire come on
- Driving along the road with my friend, laughing our heads off like nobody was watching
- Hearing the Beatles for the first time :heart:
- Laying on the floor next to my cat, and looking out the window as the rain fell to the ground
- Writing a letter to my favorite teacher saying goodbye because she wouldn't be at the school next year, and having her give me the greatest hug in the world afterward, as tears went down our faces (sad/happy moment. aww, now i'm going to cry!!! :sad: )
- Meeting Bono at Nordstroms!
- Getting on stage in Hawaii; the butterflies, excitement....:happy:

Back
Top Bottom